Subject: "RE: Funny that..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25952
Show all folders

A2Sun 04-Apr-04 01:28 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
371 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26008, "RE: Funny that..."

Maybe it's just the way I look at the cabal. Playing Marans before the cabal and through it's creation, I see the whole squire thing as a boon, something so that the wait isn't so bad. The way I look at the cabal, is like I look at anything else that needs imm attention. Part of it is your own ability, part of it is a "right time, right place" thing, and part of it is how bright you shine compared to those around you. No system is going to be perfect. Make it to easy, and you have a boat load of retards with a few key people. Too hard or too situational and you get what we have now. MARAN has always had low numbers, and I'm pretty certain that's by design. I personally feel the only problem here, is people feeling they deserve it. If your character and enjoyment *hinges* upon you having MARAN next to your char's name, I just think you are in the wrong cabal. It's like playing a shok empoweree. If you get the immteraction, spiff bonus. If not, oh well, still have fun. Cause if you play a shok empoweree, expecting to have tea parties non-stop, you are going to be severely disappointed. Just my opinion from dealings with Shok and the cabal, before it was around and after.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Amft the Student of Owaza [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 02-Apr-04 03:52 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Amft the Student of Owaza, A2, 03-Apr-04 01:24 PM, #9
Reply Funny that..., Dexxy wexxy (Guest), 03-Apr-04 04:06 PM, #10
Reply RE: Funny that..., A2, 04-Apr-04 01:28 AM #12
Reply i said nothing about hours, Thalit (Guest), 03-Apr-04 08:32 PM, #11
Reply Damnit, permanewbie, 02-Apr-04 05:48 PM, #1
     Reply ha, Thalit (Guest), 02-Apr-04 07:39 PM, #2
     Reply I hate it, but I have to agree with this, evermaran (Guest), 02-Apr-04 09:40 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Damnit, Amft (Guest), 03-Apr-04 01:10 AM, #4
          Reply I thought you were sweet, Dindon, 03-Apr-04 01:40 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Damnit, Jalvin (Guest), 03-Apr-04 03:17 AM, #6
          Reply Just to be clear..., permanewbie, 03-Apr-04 05:54 AM, #7
               Reply RE: Just to be clear..., Amft (Guest), 03-Apr-04 01:09 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25952 Previous topic | Next topic