Subject: "Funny that..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25952
Show all folders

Dexxy wexxy (Guest)Sat 03-Apr-04 04:06 PM

#25990, "Funny that..."

Maran should most definitly be about quality. How do you explain though that CAPTAIN JIRASH was a squire until roughly 200 hours or so. Thats way too long for somebody to have to wait for the good stuff my friend. Lots of folks play this game to have fun, and when you are playing your heart out and still staying stagnate it begins to wear on people. I myself have mixed feelings about the way the fort is run currently, and to be honest, yeah I've had some 140-150 hour squires. I like it much better with Imm induction simply because there was none of the #### about having level 25 full maran over level 51 been busting his ass for 150 hour squires. At least the other way people weren't being teased with the notion that at any moment they could be promoted. They knew flat out where they stood, here its a matter of waiting and hoping, and that can be bad on player morale. I knew amft, and I must say I am still mixed on him being a maran so early from what I saw. I had two full maran that served as heroes in that cabal while he was still in his 30's, and STILL I don't know that he deserved it. Talking out my ass or not, sometimes this system works and sometimes it doesn't. The times it doesn't, you have good players that slip through and thats where the negative feelings start to come in. I don't care who you are, it starts to wear down when there's no positive reinforcement. Anyways, have a nice day. Taco Hell sounds pretty darn good right about now.

Derexal

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Amft the Student of Owaza [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 02-Apr-04 03:52 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Amft the Student of Owaza, A2, 03-Apr-04 01:24 PM, #9
Reply Funny that..., Dexxy wexxy (Guest), 03-Apr-04 04:06 PM #10
Reply RE: Funny that..., A2, 04-Apr-04 01:28 AM, #12
Reply i said nothing about hours, Thalit (Guest), 03-Apr-04 08:32 PM, #11
Reply Damnit, permanewbie, 02-Apr-04 05:48 PM, #1
     Reply ha, Thalit (Guest), 02-Apr-04 07:39 PM, #2
     Reply I hate it, but I have to agree with this, evermaran (Guest), 02-Apr-04 09:40 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Damnit, Amft (Guest), 03-Apr-04 01:10 AM, #4
          Reply I thought you were sweet, Dindon, 03-Apr-04 01:40 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Damnit, Jalvin (Guest), 03-Apr-04 03:17 AM, #6
          Reply Just to be clear..., permanewbie, 03-Apr-04 05:54 AM, #7
               Reply RE: Just to be clear..., Amft (Guest), 03-Apr-04 01:09 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25952 Previous topic | Next topic