Subject: "RE: Seeing you supposedly know so much about Gretta" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25937
Show all folders

VladamirSat 03-Apr-04 08:02 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#25980, "RE: Seeing you supposedly know so much about Gretta"

>and player. What happened then? For you seem to be a know it
>all about everything that revolves around this Gretta person,
>enlighten us with your wisdom.

It's not my place to explain what her reasons were, if she feels the need to explain herself, she can.

>For someone who has heroed a half a dozen characters in the
>past year, they sure don't know how to get to Udgaard, or wood
>elf city, or the past, or a path into the Underdark, or even
>how to find places just off eastern road.

And of course none of this could be role related. Nope, not a bit of it.

>I helped with all these things. And I cannot help but feel a
>little annoyed when they just up and disappear like this the
>day you induct them, to give them a chance.

I doubt she disappeared the day you inducted her, since I killed her after she was in the village.

>You actively try to help someone prepare for something and
>right when they are given the chance to do the thing they were
>prepared for, they ditch, be it for whatever reason, its
>annoying.

Be that as it may, I hardly think it's reason to come here and try to put them down, without knowing anything about why they stopped playing.

>So before you continue your little bitch session, try to look
>at it from a Leader Character point of view as well as a
>player point of view. Apparently Gretta needs someone to
>defend them, and its Vlad, the all knowing Captain. You began
>this Tude session, so stop bitching when someone reacts to
>it.

Actually you started the bitch and tude session with totally going off on someone whose history as a player, and reasons for not playing a character anymore you know nothing about. Did you stop for two seconds to think if I said something for her, it was because she's unable to? No of course not, you just jumped to the conclusion that she NEEDS defending or is unwilling to defend herself by choice.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AUTO) [BATTLE] Gretta the Overlord [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 02-Apr-04 01:48 AM
Reply Well thats all folks, Samira (Guest), 08-Apr-04 07:45 PM, #19
Reply Vladimir, read above, jaynus, 09-Apr-04 12:43 PM, #20
     Reply You're Wrong, Jegec (Guest), 09-Apr-04 01:50 PM, #21
          Reply Couldn't have said it better nyself. nt, Vladamir, 09-Apr-04 04:36 PM, #22
Reply RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Gretta the Overlord, so (Guest), 03-Apr-04 05:11 PM, #12
Reply That sucks!, Some guy (Guest), 02-Apr-04 06:34 PM, #3
Reply You are the poster child for why..., Jinroh (Guest), 02-Apr-04 09:30 AM, #1
     Reply Couple of things, Captain Tude, Vladamir, 02-Apr-04 10:41 AM, #2
          Reply Couple of things for Captain Know Nothing but Thinks Kn..., Jinroh (Guest), 03-Apr-04 03:21 AM, #4
          Reply I'm going to have to agree with Vladamir on this one, Meladori, 03-Apr-04 03:33 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Couple of things for Captain Know Nothing but Think..., Vladamir, 03-Apr-04 03:56 AM, #6
               Reply Seeing you supposedly know so much about Gretta, Jinroh (Guest), 03-Apr-04 06:31 AM, #7
               Reply RE: Seeing you supposedly know so much about Gretta, Vladamir, 03-Apr-04 08:02 AM #8
                    Reply You keep defending her, Jinroh (Guest), 03-Apr-04 01:25 PM, #9
                         Reply Constance did the exact same thing, rather well, Theerkla, 03-Apr-04 04:53 PM, #10
                         Reply Oh, and to put words in Vladami'rs mouth, Theerkla, 03-Apr-04 04:54 PM, #11
                              Reply That about sums it up. nt, Vladamir, 04-Apr-04 05:44 AM, #15
                         Reply RE: You keep defending her, Vladamir, 04-Apr-04 05:42 AM, #14
               Reply RE: Couple of things for Captain Know Nothing but Think..., A former SMUG (Guest), 06-Apr-04 02:09 AM, #16
                    Reply Just a few points here..., Vladamir, 06-Apr-04 02:09 AM, #17
                         Reply Heh, thanks Smug Player, that answers all my questions...., Jinroh (Guest), 06-Apr-04 11:24 PM, #18
          Reply And one thing for you., Nivek1, 03-Apr-04 05:57 PM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25937 Previous topic | Next topic