Subject: "I demand that be unfortunate!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25939
Show all folders

Optomkiptum (Guest)Fri 02-Apr-04 11:01 AM

#25947, "I demand that be unfortunate!"

Ack, and here I was waiting for you to take Provost again.

I have to say that mixing the Kara Chal with Tribunal Provost would have made for an interesting leadership but sadly it wasn't to last long. You show of peace and things didn't seem to work out quite as you planned as you quickly seemed to take the Paladin code to heart more than before. It was an odd change but I suppose we're all human underneath It seemed to weaken your stance a little when you'd made all these 'peaceful' moves and then suddenly, gave in on them. Other than that, not too bad in the PK department (not harder to be better than me ) just unfortunate about the whole Odrirg deal. I think I agreed with Velkurah when he said we needed one of the light to lead a while... too much 'grr, evil' rp at the top despite the soft stance many evil provosts were forced to take on some matters. *sigh* Hope you enjoyed doing the Kara Chal religion. Come back soooon!

Sorry you were outcast. I liked you. So did optom. *sob*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Daemar the Prideful Outcast [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 02-Apr-04 03:16 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Daemar the Prideful Outcast, Daemar (Guest), 03-Apr-04 03:29 PM, #6
Reply I get the impression from reading this, Baendraa (Guest), 03-Apr-04 04:56 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Daemar the Prideful Outcast, Delrami (Guest), 03-Apr-04 08:58 PM, #8
Reply Thanks for your help!, Audriel (Guest), 03-Apr-04 11:31 PM, #9
Reply Some pointless rantings about Daemar, Crastian (Guest), 04-Apr-04 03:07 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Daemar the Prideful Outcast, Sastine (Guest), 04-Apr-04 10:48 AM, #11
Reply I'm glad I was there to help out for your Empowerment., Methos (Guest), 04-Apr-04 09:04 PM, #12
Reply Ah Daemar, what is there to say?, Drothan (Guest), 03-Apr-04 03:07 PM, #5
Reply You have no idea how much you char pissed me off txt, Delromsin (Guest), 03-Apr-04 06:21 AM, #4
Reply I demand that be unfortunate!, Optomkiptum (Guest), 02-Apr-04 11:01 AM #3
Reply mixed feelings ic. ooc you did fine, Baendraa (Guest), 02-Apr-04 09:03 AM, #2
Reply Im glad you finally deleted, Thorogarn (Guest), 02-Apr-04 08:17 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25939 Previous topic | Next topic