Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25919
Show all folders

khurr (Guest)Fri 02-Apr-04 12:18 AM

#25936, "RE: That sucked"

no i wanted you to have it
i was sick of playing him. seriously had some good rp ideas
nothign came to fruition
and im sorry i will ALWAYS suck at pk
especially in a mud which on and off ive played for aroudn 4-5 years and barely still know the basic geography around galadon
its no fun to always win
but it really sucks to always lose, havning never heroed or titled or anything on any real mud in a good ten years. people play fantasy games for an escape to feel empowered or something like that
you dont get that when you feel inferior in the fantasy world too and you get frustrated basically when you have a 13 con at level 32 you dont bother, you know youre GOING to die of con death before youre anywhere near 51. so thats why.
on another note, arial warriors with polearms are evil little bitches, id reccomend you guys try it (youd be *very* surprised, who needs a shield, literally id take four times as many mob hits trying to shield block as i would just even without distance, let alone with it. anywho im rambling. sayanora!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Khurr the Baron of Storms [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 01-Apr-04 04:52 AM
Reply That sucked, Lebeck (Guest), 01-Apr-04 10:03 PM, #1
     Reply RE: That sucked, khurr (Guest), 02-Apr-04 12:18 AM #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25919 Previous topic | Next topic