Subject: "It is my understanding" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25840
Show all folders

Blyne (Guest)Tue 30-Mar-04 09:53 AM

#25855, "It is my understanding"

As an outlander wanna be, I am to have a different aspect on races and classes. Just as I said with Thorogarn, simply because you are
a high elf, storm giant.. etc. doesnt mean that my nuetral race
is friendly towards you. I'm not sure where people get the idea because your good aligned I have no reason to attack you.

In the beginning inciddent you were someone I didnt know, someone
who traveled with and aided dwarf races, and I just didnt like you.

Nothing personal, it's not like I could beat you anyways,
Blyne just didnt always trust goodly races as much as he wouldnt
trust a thief or something of that sort.

In his mind, you were self-rightous, you in general of good races, and were blind to some of the things I felt were harmful to the world in my characters eyes. I see you with a dwarf helping him then you
are helping one of my sworn enemies, making yourself one.

I'm not saying this is how Outlander feels, but that is how my character percieved things.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Blyne the Baron of Meteors [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 29-Mar-04 06:20 PM
Reply Well that was a waste., Blyne (Guest), 29-Mar-04 06:50 PM, #1
     Reply Darn, Lyristeon, 29-Mar-04 09:02 PM, #2
     Reply Nothing but good things to say for you, Blyne (Guest), 29-Mar-04 10:35 PM, #3
     Reply Liked you from our little interaction, Stormgiant (Guest), 29-Mar-04 11:21 PM, #4
     Reply Route i was going, id con die before 40, Blyne (Guest), 30-Mar-04 12:41 AM, #5
     Reply I'm curious on why you were hell-bent on attacking me., Oeretai (Guest), 30-Mar-04 08:50 AM, #6
     Reply It is my understanding, Blyne (Guest), 30-Mar-04 09:53 AM #7
     Reply Organic Disaster, Kaeldran (Guest), 30-Mar-04 06:34 PM, #8
          Reply I didnt find out he was a tribunal until later, but tha..., Blyne (Guest), 30-Mar-04 11:11 PM, #9
          Reply Roleplaying Despair, Alarian (Guest), 07-Apr-04 03:11 PM, #10
               Reply RE: Roleplaying Despair, Kaeldran (Guest), 07-Apr-04 07:55 PM, #11
                    Reply RE: Roleplaying Despair, Alarian (Guest), 07-Apr-04 08:13 PM, #12
                         Reply My distaste, Blyne (Guest), 08-Apr-04 07:19 PM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25840 Previous topic | Next topic