Subject: "A major disappointment." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25781
Show all folders

Jinroh (Guest)Sat 27-Mar-04 07:04 PM

#25784, "A major disappointment."

It seems you could not handle dying at all. If you continued to log out after each death, because I saw each one, I would have uninducted you, and I think you knew that. I gave you your one chance, your one warning, there were not going to be any more. The road of a villager is tough, even more tough now. You know that because I told you that and then later you experienced it. Sorry you could not handle it and it stopped being fun.

Everyone thinks being a rager is a cake walk, and they don't deserve their powers. Those are the people who have not played them. They live and die by their cabal item, while everyone else, its just a convience they lost.

Good luck with your next Vezrak, hopefully that one you can stick to.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Vezrak the Master of Copper [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 27-Mar-04 05:56 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Vezrak the Master of Copper, Vezrak (Guest), 30-Mar-04 01:25 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Vezrak the Master of Copper, Elijsie (Guest), 27-Mar-04 10:09 PM, #3
Reply See ya around, Maelbor (Guest), 27-Mar-04 09:42 PM, #2
Reply A major disappointment., Jinroh (Guest), 27-Mar-04 07:04 PM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25781 Previous topic | Next topic