Subject: "were you meant to be delusional?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25744
Show all folders

Baendrb (Guest)Fri 26-Mar-04 09:21 AM

#25747, "were you meant to be delusional?"

The only interaction I ever had with you was to ask you to post a note to everyone suggesting that if they want the cities as a refuge they do something about it themselves and actually help tribunals fight fires.

You agree to do this. I consider us to be on good terms, so I don't attack you.

I then hear nothing from you despite you saying you'd post a note to all, so am starting to think about killing you for not keeping your side of the agreement.

Our next encounter, you walk up to my group after they killed you (before I joined them) as a ghost and stand there, after sitting in the area for a good ten minutes without moving, clearly intending to abuse your ghost state to jump the group when you regain material form. I start spamming sleep on you whilst you are a ghost, much to the annoyance of my group and myself because no one likes getting "gods protect" echoes, and at this point you start rambling on about fictional events that never happened, mainly involving me fleeing in terror from you every time I see you.

This is risible given that I stood to fight a group of two invokers (maybe three), two paladins (individually but part of the same encounter), and a shapeshifter who never reached me, with no preps. Meanwhile I apparently run from you? A bard who I've never heard of besides picking you off the who list to write a note that would benefit all? A bard I offered to fight then and there, and suggested you pick a place (which you accepted but wouldn't pick a place)? Perhaps when I die you can post some examples of me running? With my limited interaction with your character you completely destroyed any chance I would ever have respect for you, both ic and ooc.

Your con death and hours played suggest your rp must have gone beyond this the rest of the time. Was it just you were low on con and decided to go out with a bang or something?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master of A... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 26-Mar-04 05:24 AM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..., Ghroth (Guest), 26-Mar-04 02:07 PM, #4
Reply Well, soucivi, 26-Mar-04 03:29 PM, #5
Reply RE: Well, Ghroth (Guest), 26-Mar-04 04:52 PM, #7
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..., Sherman (Guest), 26-Mar-04 03:47 PM, #6
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..., Ghroth (Guest), 27-Mar-04 07:13 PM, #17
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..., Alynana (Guest), 26-Mar-04 05:54 PM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..., Ghroth (Guest), 27-Mar-04 07:15 PM, #18
Reply Huh.., Lathan (Guest), 26-Mar-04 10:18 PM, #10
Reply RE: Huh.., Ghroth (Guest), 27-Mar-04 07:21 PM, #20
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..., Minya (Guest), 27-Mar-04 01:02 AM, #11
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..., Ghroth (Guest), 27-Mar-04 07:11 PM, #16
Reply And you forgot me too? Jerk!, Miaree (Guest), 27-Mar-04 03:19 AM, #12
Reply RE: And you forgot me too? Jerk!, Ghroth (Guest), 27-Mar-04 03:16 PM, #15
Reply RE: And you forgot me too? Jerk!, Sastine (Guest), 28-Mar-04 07:04 PM, #21
     Reply RE: And you forgot me too? Jerk!, Ghroth (Guest), 28-Mar-04 10:01 PM, #24
          Reply Thank you, much better =P nt, Sastine (Guest), 29-Mar-04 09:12 AM, #25
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..., Jyslin (Guest), 27-Mar-04 04:44 AM, #13
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..., Ghroth (Guest), 27-Mar-04 03:13 PM, #14
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..., Beroxxus, 28-Mar-04 07:04 PM, #22
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..., Ghroth (Guest), 28-Mar-04 09:44 PM, #23
Reply Wow..., Nimuweh (Guest), 26-Mar-04 01:48 PM, #3
Reply RE: Wow..., Ghroth (Guest), 27-Mar-04 07:18 PM, #19
Reply were you meant to be delusional?, Baendrb (Guest), 26-Mar-04 09:21 AM #1
     Reply RE: were you meant to be delusional?, Ghroth Abhoth (Guest), 26-Mar-04 01:44 PM, #2
          Reply I know what happened then, Baendrb (Guest), 26-Mar-04 06:10 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25744 Previous topic | Next topic