Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sastine Abhoth the Sparkling Dia..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25612
Show all folders

Sastine (Guest)Sun 21-Mar-04 10:07 AM

#25615, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sastine Abhoth the Sparkling Dia..."

Alright so I rolled this character because I wanted to hero a character without having a change of heart (rather alignment or ethos, I had been poorly playing healers and was getting rather frustrated), along with that, I established a couple of goals, most of which I met: I wanted to hero, get tattooed, titled, and avoid excess Immteraction (see above). With the exception of the last item, I was extremely successful. Being in line to become High Herald, and then becoming High Herald, put me in line for all sorts of fun Immortal games. I liked Arvam’s religion and had never followed him before. I knew I wanted to play a pretty barmaid who hid her intelligence with a bubbly, semi-ditzy exterior. My role developed from there. Becoming High Herald was never a plan, but it was certainly a cool opportunity. Towards the end I wasn’t feeling very Sparkly, so I thought it best to quit while I was ahead.

Imms:
Soucivi: I thought you were a great High Herald, I was actually bummed when you imm’d, but I’m glad for you. Thank you for being so supportive and for giving me advice when you knew I really needed it.
Arvam: I had a great time interacting with you. I thought it was cool that you still take time out to spend with Heralds, your followers (and really everyone that comes along with them). I really never knew when you were impressed or disappointed, which sort of added to the excitement because it always made me try harder!
Shazirah: The amount of time you put into the Inn and the Heralds is really awesome. Other than that, I didn’t much enjoy our interactions at all.
Lyristeon: As much as I completely cringed at the echoes you sent regarding the Imp-birthing hallucination (I’m still unsure, is that what happened?), I thought you were incredibly fun and sneaky! And I really loved story time with the Imp!!
Beroxxus: Oh, Beroxxus.. what to say I really had fun with our interactions. Seriously, as much as the whole baby-stealing thing (yeah, I still don’t know who did it!!) screwed with my rp and character, I thought you were really fun and respect your general interaction level with “mortals.” Probably the most interesting rp I had with Sastine.

Heralds:
Ghroth: I don’t ever get married IC, I’m busy trying to get married OOC. With everyone in Thera pushing us together, and our chars being so complimentary, it seemed like the only choice. Beyond all that (hehe) I knew from the first time I talked to you that you would make an exemplary Herald. Your rp was awesome, your char was realistic and I enjoyed every second of our time together in game. I’m sorry I had to delete, you can im me if you are wondering why.
Verv: I enjoyed your character immensely and I’m glad you get to take over being High Herald now! Good luck and don’t give in to that Imperial scum!
Miaree: We had a conflict at some point, but I’ve always liked your character and unique rp. I especially had fun at the end with you. Thanks for the adventures.
Qirinor: Well, you know, your inconsistency drove me nuts. But overall I loved ya, even if you were a city svirf

Yep, I loved the rest of you too, thanks for all your support Abbe!

Others:
Njaal: You were a truly worthy opponent. Good rp, good fighting. The only thing I thought was ridiculous was your inability to fight one-on-one, as soon as we’d begin, in would pop another Imperial (or ten), but such is the Empire.
Grurk: You never received any lessons from me (specifically I refer to your speech).
Daemar: The Spire could use a leader who understands justice, order and mercy. You seem to. Good luck!
Nimuweh: From our brief interactions, I really respected your character. Very well done.

Right, let’s see: I had two children, one was stolen, one stillborn, hallucinated giving birth to an Imp, heard children laughing, chanting and crying constantly, watched ale turn to blood at the Inn, had my wedding clothes and ring cursed, was delivered any number of body parts and fine garments on top of intimations of being “turned,” which I hear is par for the course with High Heralds.

This is getting long, if I left anyone out, comment and I’ll reply.

Peace.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [HERALD] Sastine Abhoth the Sparkling Diamond... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 21-Mar-04 01:20 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sastine Abhoth the Sparkling Dia..., Sastine (Guest), 21-Mar-04 10:07 AM #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sastine Abhoth the Sparkling Dia..., soucivi, 21-Mar-04 12:08 PM, #2
     Reply Wow., Withsworry (Guest), 21-Mar-04 12:37 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Wow., Sastine (Guest), 22-Mar-04 10:06 AM, #18
     Reply For my part., Grurk Muouk, 21-Mar-04 12:58 PM, #4
     Reply RE: For my part., Sastine (Guest), 21-Mar-04 02:49 PM, #7
     Reply I knew I screwed up, soucivi, 21-Mar-04 05:35 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sastine Abhoth the Sparkling Dia..., Miaree (Guest), 21-Mar-04 01:16 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sastine Abhoth the Sparkling Dia..., Agarah (Guest), 21-Mar-04 01:41 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sastine Abhoth the Sparkling Dia..., Sastine (Guest), 21-Mar-04 03:13 PM, #8
          Reply Question., Agarah (Guest), 21-Mar-04 06:00 PM, #10
          Reply RE: Question., Sastine (Guest), 21-Mar-04 06:23 PM, #11
          Reply *sigh*, Odrirg (Guest), 21-Mar-04 08:01 PM, #12
               Reply RE: *sigh*, Sastine (Guest), 22-Mar-04 07:28 AM, #13
     Reply You were fun, Drokk, 22-Mar-04 07:57 AM, #14
     Reply RE: You were fun, Sastine (Guest), 22-Mar-04 09:59 AM, #17
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sastine Abhoth the Sparkling Dia..., Graeterok (Guest), 22-Mar-04 08:10 AM, #15
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sastine Abhoth the Sparkling Dia..., Sastine (Guest), 22-Mar-04 09:54 AM, #16
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sastine Abhoth the Sparkling Dia..., Ghroth (Guest), 22-Mar-04 01:55 PM, #19
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sastine Abhoth the Sparkling Dia..., Ghroth (Guest), 22-Mar-04 02:07 PM, #20
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sastine Abhoth the Sparkling Dia..., Sastine (Guest), 22-Mar-04 02:55 PM, #21
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sastine Abhoth the Sparkling Dia..., Nimuweh (Guest), 23-Mar-04 12:31 AM, #22
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sastine Abhoth the Sparkling Dia..., Sastine (Guest), 23-Mar-04 08:02 AM, #23
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sastine Abhoth the Sparkling Dia..., Njaal (Guest), 25-Mar-04 05:08 AM, #24
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sastine Abhoth the Sparkling Dia..., Verv (Guest), 26-Mar-04 04:49 AM, #25
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sastine Abhoth the Sparkling Dia..., Sastine (Guest), 28-Mar-04 07:08 PM, #27
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sastine Abhoth the Sparkling Dia..., Beroxxus, 28-Mar-04 07:07 PM, #26
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sastine Abhoth the Sparkling Dia..., Sastine (Guest), 29-Mar-04 12:58 PM, #29
          Reply MY FRIEND, PA...RICK (Guest), 30-Mar-04 12:00 PM, #30
     Reply ya thanks for sayin me, Pa...rick (Guest), 29-Mar-04 11:31 AM, #28
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25612 Previous topic | Next topic