Subject: "Well humph." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25256
Show all folders

Jinroh (Guest)Fri 05-Mar-04 11:49 PM

#25269, "Well humph."

My sense of honor has really no bearing on the village itself. There should be some assemblance of honor in the village, not because its required for honor's sake, or balance of powers, it is required to be the best warriors of the land, which is part of what battleragers are. If you can't defeat someone one on one, or continually gang someone to death without facing them one on one, what is the courage in that? That is what the village should be about, I just enforced it while before it wasn't really enforced.

If Jinroh enforced his ideal of honor, it would have been a whole different bag of chips. As for Marballa, I enjoyed our interactions and your bravery in many situations. You stuck with it, but unfortunately I don't know what happened to make you rage delete. Maybe frustration or just not having fun, all is acceptable in my book and I have been there. Being in the village when its being rebuilt and the loss of its core powerhouses (berserkers) is difficult to say the least to survive. Hope you come back another time and give it another try.

P.S.
I agree with you about Zhelrantix's questions, its basically asking you if you have been in the village before and looked at the pillar and put it in a text file for later review. That has been moved away from.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Marballa the Learned of Owaza [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 05-Mar-04 02:16 PM
Reply I suppose I'll post my goodbyes, such as they are., Laearrist, 05-Mar-04 09:35 PM, #1
     Reply Well humph., Jinroh (Guest), 05-Mar-04 11:49 PM #2
     Reply RE: I suppose I'll post my goodbyes, such as they are., Vex (Guest), 06-Mar-04 12:34 AM, #3
     Reply No love for Ajoal? :P -nt, jaynus, 06-Mar-04 03:17 AM, #4
     Reply Sorry, knew I'd forget someone., Laearrist, 06-Mar-04 01:47 PM, #5
     Reply No love for Akrian either? n/t, Akrian (Guest), 07-Mar-04 08:06 PM, #6
          Reply RE: No love for Akrian either? n/t, Betraal (Guest), 07-Mar-04 09:33 PM, #7
          Reply Bah! I said nothing of the sort., Laearrist, 07-Mar-04 10:25 PM, #9
               Reply RE: Bah! I said nothing of the sort., Betraal (Guest), 08-Mar-04 10:59 AM, #13
          Reply RE: No love for Akrian either? n/t, Laearrist, 07-Mar-04 09:39 PM, #8
     Reply Props, Dryzzel, 07-Mar-04 10:53 PM, #10
     Reply Her, and yes you did win all the others. nt, Laearrist, 08-Mar-04 01:07 AM, #11
     Reply Yup, Vronwei (Guest), 08-Mar-04 04:21 AM, #12
     Reply Hrmm I don't recall saying there was a specific reason...., Laearrist, 08-Mar-04 11:20 AM, #14
          Reply RE: Hrmm I don't recall saying there was a specific rea..., Vronwei (Guest), 08-Mar-04 07:39 PM, #15
     Reply Well my 10 cents worth, Karsus (Guest), 11-Mar-04 08:12 PM, #16
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25256 Previous topic | Next topic