Subject: "At long last, my wretched existence is ended" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25091
Show all folders

Vex (Guest)Mon 01-Mar-04 02:56 AM

#25092, "At long last, my wretched existence is ended"

Eh, Vex was an asshole, generally, if he wasn't a prick to your face he was to your back. A terrible rager, I couldn't believe how I got inducted--the day before Flaerglum (who was General at the time) wrote my reco note I had raided with the Scions while Zylundak and other ragers were there. Thought my spec/legacy combo was neat...I liked it more when I could use faerie fire, heh. Eventually Vex became a good rager because he had been killed so many times by the opposition, but generally the whole goal of joining the village was for protection, and I had been trying to get into the Chasm at the same time. I thought playing a mute character would be fun. I was right. Oh, why was he mute? Well, he was born that way. I answered that question in whichever way I thought was most strategic (ie telling ragers that it was taken by magic, yada yada), but yeah, just born like that. In real life, few people are mute. Most people that can't talk can't because of brain damage or because they are deaf.

Farewells:

Immortals: Vex cursed the gods for his fate, so I didn't have much to do with you. To the Imm that gave me the Con boost after the heroimm talk: thanks. I decided a week after that conversation that I didn't really have the time/interest to try and imm, so I didn't pursue it (not that I would have been selected anyway. It's hard to cultivate rp opportunities when your character can't talk and is a spiteful bastard).

The Zwick: You were cool man. I remember you telling me how displeased you would be if Sharidum got inducted into Battle while I was an applicant and courting the Chasm too. Very mysterious, wish you'd stuck around.

Zhelrantix: I think we had mutual contempt for each other? My comments about your poor leadership and stuff were totally in character, I had no problem with you OOC. It wasn't fun being the only hero in the cabal for that spell when you didn't log in much.

Kackrik: Arrr, the first of the duergars that came to be favored by Vex. Good job.

Rahno: Next in line, wish things hadn't worked out the way they did.

Betraal: You were next. Had some fun today, would have had more in the future probably.

Jinroh: Vex was sphere Envy, so when you got Commander I had to work at keeping his envy under wraps. If I could have wielded it, I would have killed you and taken your dagger. Damn that thing is nice. Thanks for Veteran man. I don't quite understand why someone would punish themselves by solo ranking to hero, but then again, some people might say that about my choice not to speak. I had the feeling that sometimes you would think to yourself "what the hell is he doing?" such as Umalilith in the Frigid Wastes, heheh.

Sabiene: Neat area.

Etarekoth: You were the only one to assassinate me: I think you got me 5 times? Near the end those deaths were a blessing--it took me so long to lose my last few points of Con!!!

Ilivarra: Remember when I tried to start something with you, back when I was level 25 or so? I wish you'd pursued that more, heh, though my character would have turned out a lot different.

Kwalin: hurl th kw;entwine;art and then do 'hits' as you roll your eyes and sneer. I don't know that I ever got you, I'm sure you got me.

Refulingan: GRRRRRR. Ram/Porcupine is not fun to deal with.

Janakt: You look promising, good luck.

Zentilsh: I wanted to fight you that other day, but that other paladin and cloud giant kept attacking me.

Nhiala: Fighting you was not fun...I couldn't really do anything except stay for two rounds and then run.

Njaal: Wow, I'm really surprised you died in that raid. The Destructor was really helpful

Dryzzel: I died to you quite a few times thanks to your WarMaster powers and a bug with Balance of the Sisters. Not sure if I died afterwards, or if I ever killed you.

Alright, enough rambling. I can be reached at lick0018@umn.edu

Vexoffesz, previously known as Derdhuin and other characters of no consequence

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Vexoffesz the Weaponsmaster, Vetera... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 01-Mar-04 02:28 AM
Reply Hurumph, Jaalek (Guest), 01-Mar-04 02:14 PM, #26
Reply RE: Hurumph, Vex (Guest), 01-Mar-04 05:08 PM, #31
Reply Well played, Zhaorayne (Guest), 01-Mar-04 07:59 AM, #7
Reply RE: Well played, Vex (Guest), 01-Mar-04 12:05 PM, #13
Reply At long last, my wretched existence is ended, Vex (Guest), 01-Mar-04 02:56 AM #1
     Reply Mute: That explains it, Drokk (Guest), 01-Mar-04 03:46 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Mute: That explains it, Vex (Guest), 01-Mar-04 12:07 PM, #14
     Reply You were a pain, though never did enough damage to kill..., Kazadan (Guest), 01-Mar-04 03:57 AM, #3
     Reply RE: You were a pain, though never did enough damage to ..., Vex (Guest), 01-Mar-04 12:08 PM, #16
     Reply Well quite strange, Crerigord (Guest), 01-Mar-04 05:13 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Well quite strange, Vex (Guest), 01-Mar-04 12:09 PM, #17
     Reply I used to find notes I think you'd written, Baendra (Guest), 01-Mar-04 05:32 AM, #5
     Reply RE: I used to find notes I think you'd written, Betraal (Guest), 01-Mar-04 09:18 AM, #10
     Reply RE: I used to find notes I think you'd written, Vex (Guest), 01-Mar-04 12:12 PM, #18
     Reply Very good character., Jinroh (Guest), 01-Mar-04 07:22 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Very good character., Vex (Guest), 01-Mar-04 12:35 PM, #24
     Reply Great Job, I'll never forget the note., Dryzzel, 01-Mar-04 08:57 AM, #8
     Reply RE: Great Job, I'll never forget the note., Vex (Guest), 01-Mar-04 12:16 PM, #19
     Reply The note, Vex (Guest), 01-Mar-04 05:16 PM, #33
     Reply RE: At long last, my wretched existence is ended, Betraal (Guest), 01-Mar-04 09:14 AM, #9
     Reply RE: At long last, my wretched existence is ended, Vex (Guest), 01-Mar-04 12:21 PM, #20
     Reply RE: At long last, my wretched existence is ended, Nhiala (Guest), 01-Mar-04 09:30 AM, #11
     Reply RE: At long last, my wretched existence is ended, Vex (Guest), 01-Mar-04 12:30 PM, #23
     Reply RE: At long last, my wretched existence is ended, Kackrik (Guest), 01-Mar-04 11:35 AM, #12
     Reply RE: At long last, my wretched existence is ended, Vex (Guest), 01-Mar-04 12:25 PM, #22
     Reply Fun, CorrGuardHrej (Guest), 01-Mar-04 12:07 PM, #15
     Reply RE: Fun, Vex (Guest), 01-Mar-04 12:23 PM, #21
          Reply RE: Fun, Me (Guest), 01-Mar-04 01:53 PM, #25
               Reply RE: Fun, Vex (Guest), 01-Mar-04 05:10 PM, #32
     Reply A shame..., Woopy (Guest), 01-Mar-04 04:09 PM, #27
     Reply RE: A shame..., Vex (Guest), 01-Mar-04 04:57 PM, #29
     Reply RE: At long last, my wretched existence is ended, Eta (Guest), 01-Mar-04 04:44 PM, #28
     Reply RE: At long last, my wretched existence is ended, Vex (Guest), 01-Mar-04 05:06 PM, #30
     Reply Oh you are in trouble now!, Jinroh (Guest), 02-Mar-04 12:20 AM, #38
          Reply It's not my fault!, Vex (Guest), 02-Mar-04 01:33 AM, #40
     Reply Didnt know you, but I wouldnt have attacked you if you ..., Thorogarn (Guest), 01-Mar-04 08:18 PM, #34
     Reply RE: Didnt know you, but I wouldnt have attacked you if ..., Vex (Guest), 01-Mar-04 09:17 PM, #35
     Reply RE: At long last, my wretched existence is ended, Ghullth (Guest), 01-Mar-04 09:48 PM, #36
     Reply RE: At long last, my wretched existence is ended, Vex (Guest), 01-Mar-04 09:56 PM, #37
     Reply RE: At long last, my wretched existence is ended, Hutto, 02-Mar-04 12:54 AM, #39
          Reply RE: At long last, my wretched existence is ended, Vex (Guest), 02-Mar-04 01:41 AM, #41
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25091 Previous topic | Next topic