Subject: "I enjoyed interacting with your role." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21672
Show all folders

Ghuishoc (Guest)Thu 09-Oct-03 06:28 PM

#21681, "I enjoyed interacting with your role."

It must have been very difficult for you as many people might not understand why you don't respond to them or try to.

Having just read your role I see I/Ghuishoc got it a little ass about. I though your silence was basicaly because the universy was not in harmony and that upset you, but instead you wanted to keep in harmony through your silence. Anyhow, it was fun.

I planned next time I saw you to try to determine your critera for when Amitofo thought the universe had returned to harmony and might speak again, I'm glad I never bothered as I was obviosly off track.

I was going to post that time you yelled when Grrhanr pushed you infront of the storm giant, but I see you covered that off in your role as well.

Well played and good luck with the next.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Amitofo the Shihan [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 09-Oct-03 03:20 AM
Reply Game over, Amitofo (Guest), 09-Oct-03 03:38 AM, #1
     Reply Role, Amitofo (Guest), 09-Oct-03 03:39 AM, #2
     Reply Equipment and skill list, Amitofo (Guest), 09-Oct-03 03:42 AM, #3
     Reply wow. I can't believe you didn't use locate mark, incognito, 09-Oct-03 07:05 AM, #4
     Reply Mule kick?, curious (Guest), 09-Oct-03 09:11 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Mule kick?, Amitofo (Guest), 09-Oct-03 09:24 AM, #6
     Reply I enjoyed interacting with your role., Ghuishoc (Guest), 09-Oct-03 06:28 PM #7
     Reply RE: Game over, Zhenzar (Guest), 10-Oct-03 03:12 AM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21672 Previous topic | Next topic