Subject: "Well thats it for me" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21667
Show all folders

Arkozian (Guest)Thu 09-Oct-03 01:08 AM

#21668, "Well thats it for me"

Well I chalk up this as a great big negative experience for me. I broke role so many times due to frustration and I stopped enjoying this character awhile back I harassed people when I normally would not have and I was basically just a major prick and it showed with my play. The only reason I did not delete earlier was because I made a promise to someone in game to do something and I didn't want to let them down.

Honestly I dont mind being on the underdog team, but as Wuntarro said in his goodbye post it really sucks donkeys (to quote Astillian) when you are a healer. To attempt a solo retrieval as a healer is pretty tiresome especially when you are literally counting the seconds waiting for one of the five maran mace specs to trundle on in and start hammering you over the head. As for the current leadership in Empire, to be honest, it isnt terrible but the playtimes of the leaders doesnt seem to be in any american timezone so people were playing at wierd times while I was up against bad odds with Mogalliano being the only standby I could count on during peak hours.

Experiences with other chars is what keeps me interested in characters and since there were no imperials that I ran around with on a regular basis I got bored and frustrated quickly.

Goodbyes:

Zulg: Sorry again that I blew up on your forum and thanks again for swiftly taking care of it before I even had a chance to ask for it myself.
Khasotholas: Thanks for empowering me, and all the other little things. I am going to shoot you an email there are somethings I want to say but not say them here.
Mogalliano: You were a good thief and I am glad you took over.
Verisla: Ditto.
Yanacek: You were obviously very skilled and I liked what I saw when you were around, but as I said before it seems that our play times are quite different.
Zhenzar: Ditto
Drozhurrb: We didnt get along and I didnt like you. But once we were on level playing field as far as rank was concerned it was all good.

Every other imperial: Mmmm right. It's been real.

Others:

Khanazh: I think you knew me better than all the other imperial combined.
Nadia: Neuter yer mutt.

Later

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Arkozian the Defender of the Faithfu... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 09-Oct-03 12:52 AM
Reply BAAAH!, Zhenzar (Guest), 09-Oct-03 01:57 AM, #2
Reply Well thats it for me, Arkozian (Guest), 09-Oct-03 01:08 AM #1
     Reply The other side of the coin,, Obaznuk (Guest), 09-Oct-03 02:54 AM, #3
     Reply The rim of the coin, Arkozian (Guest), 09-Oct-03 02:27 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Cheers, Guddomelig (Guest), 15-Oct-03 11:00 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21667 Previous topic | Next topic