Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Ildareen the Knight of the Glade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19699
Show all folders

IgsoehFri 25-Jul-03 04:24 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
201 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19700, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Ildareen the Knight of the Glade"

And so ends the failed maran ranger experiment. Man, I'm never doin that again, I'm goin back to arial assassins and Team Evil. Well, lots a good times, lots a bad ones too. Had kind of high hopes for this character, and was goin along pretty good until about 32 or so. I never figured out the stay in the woods thing, I never had fastcamo. Uhh, yeah, of course, there is my ever-pitiful pk ratio. I'll bet my total ratio can't be better than 25%, I just don't get it I guess. Umm, met lots of people, so forgive me already if I forget you.

Imms: Not much, just Saldradien is all, I was working towards eventually gettin your tat, but I obviously failed there, and I know it was my fault, when I was young, I prayed all the time, then after I talked to you that once, I quit praying almost altogether, then I came begging back for a con quest, so I don't blame you in any way shape or form for me not getting it, just me not having any motivation. I think I may try another storm follower down the line, cause you seem like a pretty cool imm.

Enemies: None real notable, mostly because of my own sucking. Ezrail, we had some fun ones. Haaslett, you too. Oh, Tirraerror, you beat me up alot, good work. And a duergar thief when I was younger, started with an 'S' I think. Oh, and Faeras and Knipit, fun fights with you two. And Sev, you too.

Friends:

Starkad- Introduced me to the storms sort of, thanks for the good interaction, never got up there to do any fighting with you cause I can't stand ranking but hey, thems the breaks.

Fahnrore: We didn't have a whole lot of interaction, but Ildareen looked up to you and always mentioned your name when interviewing young recruits, as well as giving them the same task you gave me.

Telfolan: What the hell happened man, you just up and dissapeared, you and Vorondel were my "old" friends. Had some good times with you.

Gherian: Thanks for all the shields and helping me rank and stuff. You'll do a good job as an imm.

Aemelius: Thanks for all the help ranking, had a lot of good interactions with you, never saw any of the bad stuff they were talking about.

Vorondel: My other old friend, lots of good times, thanks for all the help and spells and shizzle. Hope you find your brother and stuff, you'll make a good cardinal.

Jhanderin: Grumpy bastard. I said some stuff in your goodbye, take care and all, good work. Always there to scold me.

Delithraldor: I wish you hadn't deleted, having both you and Vor around would've been pretty damned cool.

Elrys: First person in the fort I talked to, you should show up more and stuff, or maybe you do and I just don't show up enough.

Ardyana: You're the ranger now, take care of em in the fort. Would've liked to have seen Nimras and stuff.

A bunch of you would've made it into my role if I my own computer had been hooked up and I could've worked on it, but as it was, my friend's computer was hooked up, and when mine got hooked back up I had 4 con, so I said to hell with it. All of the rest of you, I know I'm forgetting a bunch, thanks, yell at me if you want. I'm ghandi.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Ildareen the Knight of the Glade [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 25-Jul-03 04:04 PM
Reply Role and descriptions, Igsoeh, 25-Jul-03 04:30 PM, #2
Reply RE: Role and descriptions, Telfolan (Guest), 25-Jul-03 07:25 PM, #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Ildareen the Knight of the Gl..., Igsoeh, 25-Jul-03 04:24 PM #1
     Reply Ahh man! I knew this was coming, Ardyana (Guest), 25-Jul-03 06:33 PM, #3
     Reply Bye, Elrys (Guest), 25-Jul-03 07:02 PM, #4
     Reply oh...didn't want to see you die yet., Kertaki (Guest), 25-Jul-03 08:04 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Ildareen the Knight of the Gl..., Sev (Guest), 25-Jul-03 08:17 PM, #7
     Reply Shrizhiel..., Lhydia, 25-Jul-03 10:00 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19699 Previous topic | Next topic