Subject: "So ... what was up with the name change?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146472
Show all folders

DuneSat 04-May-24 01:18 AM
Member since 12th Oct 2019
3 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#146474, "So ... what was up with the name change?"
Edited on Sat 04-May-24 01:19 AM

This is a genuine question and not an attempt to stir the pot (I promise!)—I noticed this character's name was changed from Dhazza to Dhaezza and I'm curious why. I googled "Dhazza" and saw that 1) there's an Instagram account under that name with 33 followers 2) the name of a a minor Power Rangers character is apparently one letter off from it. I'd be surprised if either merited a name change, but I could be missing something.

Again, I'm not Dhaezza (sorry for hijacking your death thread!), and I'm really asking, not trying to indirectly criticize the decision.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Dhaezza the Mistress of Size [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 03-May-24 02:35 PM
Reply So ... what was up with the name change?, Dune, 04-May-24 01:19 AM #1
     Reply Dhazza deleted and rerolled Dhaezza, both saurian shift..., Jalim (Anonymous), 04-May-24 06:38 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146472 Previous topic | Next topic