Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Sobcejea Gnobennett the Elemental Master, Magistrate of Galadon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135408
Show all folders

IlyanaSat 10-Nov-18 11:03 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2018
44 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135485, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Sobcejea Gnobennett the Elemental Master, Magistrate of Galadon"

More than a couple of other Magistrates spoke/ thought highly of Sobcejea, and I personally liked what I saw. Am sorry that Grasdraal-Alloyshaas-Ilyana party with you wasn't able to get you to hero, could really use a well-played hero invoker in Tribby about now. One other thing: I thought that little IC thanks-and-goodbye note you left was really classy, thoughtful and sweet. Might seem a small thing to some, but to me it speaks volume of both Sobcejea the char and you the player. Sincerely thank you, and GLWYN. P.S. Do come back as a Tribby again, please!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Sobcejea Gnobennett the Elemental ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 30-Oct-18 07:20 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Sobcejea Gnobennett the Elemen..., Ilyana, 10-Nov-18 11:03 AM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135408 Previous topic | Next topic