Subject: "Thanks to the imm, Aurew and the bleh fortress experience." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135377
Show all folders

Ignoah (Anonymous)Sun 28-Oct-18 11:25 PM
Charter member
#135378, "Thanks to the imm, Aurew and the bleh fortress experience."
Edited on Sun 28-Oct-18 11:44 PM

I had no clue if I was close or ever going to actually become a maran with this character. 60-100 hours in and literally no fricken clue. Stuck as an eternal squire from my point of view...

I wanted to try a different character in Fortress. I wanted to uncabal the character so I could do it. Rules state players can only have 1 character in a cabal. I had to remove my invoker because of this sevral months earlier. I would preferedr not deleting the character, I had some fun playing him now and then.

I very much love that Aurew and whoever the Imm was for helping turn it into an epic #### show. I asked very nicely several times over prays and in cabal over an hours time to be uninducted and no luck. I literally had to go and attack the watcher and let it kill me before someone did anything. That's pretty derpy... I guess I should of just deleted like everyone else.

Its comical because I know you were snooping me. Could you just not take 2 seconds to ask why?

Then the stupid chat in the description room with whoever the imm was...

I was already fed up with many little things on the mud that I experience through various characters, forums and general game play.

Little things add up to something bigger and this was the tipping stone that essentially made me quit CF.

Thank you very much.

PS
I did have fun deleting Nodeka, Screlpth and then Ignoah. 700+ hours of chars gone

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Ignoah the Champion of the Virtues [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 28-Oct-18 05:04 PM
Reply Thanks to the imm, Aurew and the bleh fortress experien..., Ignoah (Anonymous), 28-Oct-18 11:44 PM #1
     Reply But.., Meh (Anonymous), 29-Oct-18 12:37 AM, #2
     Reply They ignoah'd you. (n/t), Murphy, 29-Oct-18 01:52 AM, #3
          Reply Nice NT, Ignoah (Anonymous), 29-Oct-18 02:18 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135377 Previous topic | Next topic