Subject: "Well done!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13390
Show all folders

KastellynMon 23-Dec-02 08:40 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
864 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13407, "Well done!"

One of the better played Village bards I have seen during my time on CF. You're PK ratio (and PK career) mirrored mine to some extent, starting off way low and ending up hovering just above 50% towards the end. I could see you starting to master the learning curve, and figuring out some of the nuances of playing (and fighting as) a bard.

Your works varied. I kept a record of what you wrote (the subjects) and my rating of them. I think you swung from about a 4 (for the first song you wrote in tribute to me) to about a 9.5 (both for your tribute to the massive giant and for 'Tobeldest's Fury'). It was obvious which subject matter you warmed up to the most! I know most of them were Village specific, but I honestly wished you would have penned more of them to all. I'm not sure if people know (or care!), but you wrote about 20 original works, most of them about an 8 out of 10 on the KastScale, which is pretty damn good. Plus the bard song rewrites you took the time to send in; not sure how that particular project is proceeding, but your input was definitely welcomed. In the opinions of Thror, Intronan and myself, you did what a Village bard is supposed to do, and did it well.

I'm glad we had the talks we did towards the end; if for nothing else than to give you feedback on your request. If its any consolation, most people don't imm the first time they try (I sure didn't!), but if you have the drive and dedication to contribute to the game on that level, then keep trying. One thing I've found during my time here is that persistance on CF pays off (even if the Imms only give in to shut you up or out of pity for you ).

Thanks for the feedback on myself as well. Nice to know my enthusiasm and love for the game comes through; its real, and is a part of everything I do. Take care, and see you in the fields!

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON) Rustanviel the Grand Master of Artistry [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 23-Dec-02 02:14 AM
Reply RE: (CON) Rustanviel the Grand Master of Artistry, Talin (Guest), 29-Dec-02 02:02 AM, #21
Reply If I forgot you, let me know... it was fun, Rustanviel (Guest), 23-Dec-02 03:16 AM, #1
     Reply was that...., Nurwon, 23-Dec-02 03:34 AM, #2
     Reply Nah... I just entered the Thera nearly naked...., Rustanviel (Guest), 23-Dec-02 04:00 AM, #4
     Reply My role... and one of the things I was most proud of, Rustanviel (Guest), 23-Dec-02 03:57 AM, #3
     Reply RE: If I forgot you, let me know... it was fun, Intronan, 23-Dec-02 06:41 AM, #5
     Reply RE: If I forgot you, let me know... it was fun, Namuzi (Guest), 23-Dec-02 08:33 AM, #6
     Reply Well done!, Kastellyn, 23-Dec-02 08:40 AM #7
     Reply RE: If I forgot you, let me know... it was fun, Dalayr (Guest), 23-Dec-02 10:22 AM, #8
     Reply RE: If I forgot you, let me know... it was fun, Rustanviel (Guest), 28-Dec-02 01:58 AM, #19
     Reply Well., Mernon, 23-Dec-02 01:29 PM, #9
     Reply Another one gone...., Anith (Guest), 23-Dec-02 01:36 PM, #10
     Reply Well done (text) text to Trajeona as well, Rustanviel (Guest), 28-Dec-02 01:53 AM, #18
     Reply RE: If I forgot you, let me know... it was fun, Lardovian (Guest), 23-Dec-02 01:46 PM, #11
     Reply I'm sure you'll be missed, Yror (Guest), 23-Dec-02 04:22 PM, #12
     Reply RE: If I forgot you, let me know... it was fun, Rodonar (Guest), 23-Dec-02 04:33 PM, #13
     Reply RE: If I forgot you, let me know... it was fun, Koaeb (Guest), 23-Dec-02 06:03 PM, #14
     Reply A well played character, Kragnar (Guest), 23-Dec-02 08:43 PM, #15
     Reply RE: If I forgot you, let me know... it was fun, Darmok, 25-Dec-02 01:05 AM, #16
     Reply More goodbyes I missed, Rustanviel (Guest), 28-Dec-02 01:35 AM, #17
     Reply I sent you a stroy for a reccomendation., The assassin (Guest), 28-Dec-02 02:43 PM, #20
     Reply the rites and all, Grogim (Guest), 02-Jan-03 04:34 AM, #22
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13390 Previous topic | Next topic