Subject: "True enough. . . ." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13172
Show all folders

LhydiaThu 19-Dec-02 12:05 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13175, "True enough. . . ."

I basically deleted my shifter after Vahlen uninducted me for not defending, then decided I still really didn't get a taste of what the Nexus cabal was about, so I'd try again. Rolled Kelnur and ranked to hero in about 80 hours, then just ran around for about 5 days getting smacked around by pounding deathblows. I figured out after fighting villagers for a bit that I just couldn't compete. I had planned on fighting villager warriors when I rolled, so I said 'Yeah! I'll just go spear/dagger and hit those bastards with so much -str that they'll *never* be able to wield anything!' I added it all up and learned that I could indeed chalk up a -30 str to anyone in about 9 rounds if everything went right..then I came to realize villagers could just thirst their way out of that. So hey, I was screwed on fighting any berserkers. Even when I had enough time to get preps, haste/stoneskin/shield, whatever, it wasn't enough to tackle any berserker. So! I could either stick around and be evenly matched with you and Rustanviel, and die to everyone else, or just cut my losses and come back strong later with a different character. Anyway, end rant.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Kelnur the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 17-Dec-02 11:09 PM
Reply And...I'm spent again..., Lhydia, 17-Dec-02 11:17 PM, #1
     Reply RE: And...I'm spent again..., Jeagr (Guest), 18-Dec-02 12:09 AM, #2
     Reply I have two words for you...., Yhorian (Guest), 18-Dec-02 12:55 PM, #3
     Reply Okie., Lhydia, 19-Dec-02 12:28 AM, #8
     Reply Good character, Rustanviel (Guest), 18-Dec-02 02:23 PM, #4
     Reply Thanks!, Lhydia, 19-Dec-02 12:13 AM, #7
     Reply poof, you were there, you were gone, Guenrayn (Guest), 18-Dec-02 11:24 PM, #5
          Reply True enough. . . ., Lhydia, 19-Dec-02 12:05 AM #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13172 Previous topic | Next topic