Subject: "Goodbyes:" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #125516
Show all folders

SarienMon 14-Sep-15 07:18 AM
Member since 14th Feb 2009
740 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#125534, "Goodbyes:"

First and foremost, if I have left you off of the list I apologize. I interacted with a large amount of folks throughout the life of this character. Most of my interactions were positive, especially those within my cabal.

Unfortunately, over time I became very very jaded to enemies. This is due to the near constant complaining when it came to everything village (IC tells along the lines of "you only beat me because of your legacy/cabal/etc/yap") Or, people trying to rat out applicants left and right. As a result, after a while my default stance to pretty much any enemy except a select few which I had developed a good repertoire with became "#### you". I recognized this as an issue - but was unable to curb it. The char/class/cabal combo became unfun as a result. I will add that Parity is not something for people OUTSIDE of battle to enforce - period. I myself have fallen into 'scolding' a villager over it but never will again. Parity is also not a 'weapon' to be used against a villager - I hit you first and some 3rd party jumped in and I didn't back off and I pressed for the kill and got it? - that's CF. Don't come crying to me about Parity. Parity != Honor.

Goodbyes:

IMM:

Verathi: Thanks so much for the interactions. I often wished our playtimes would mesh together more - but alas we are both very busy adults. I still have about half of that assignment written if you want it - I lost steam following my vacation. If I had it to do over again, I would've picked sphere victory - less writing homework . That said, you were very fair and always a class act.

Destuvious: This time around you left a very very sour taste in my mouth. Please clean up your "own back yard" as it were before policing battle. Your cabal seems to be a rotating door for the same "perma" people have been complaining about for a while now.

Friends:

Varnon - Keep trucking, you are a great commander. You helped me hero, and I think I saved your life a few times. I always enjoyed yelling at you folks for 'dying quietly' as compared to letting me patch you up.

Tiissana - Damn, I had no idea your build was that potent - you sure as #### surprised me!

Gogoth - To this day I still think you got a bit of an unfair rub.

Ahjevhil - I got to play alongside you as both an enemy (kobuk) and as a friend. I have to say I completely understand why I had two vastly different experiences. Hard not to end up extremely bitter at the end of the day playing a successful battle char.

Knul - I hope you are still around, and still playing. I liked you a good bit but I did not see you often.

Enemies:

Gaspare - You are a class act. I am happy that I was able to get you once or twice, very slippery. I really enjoyed our #### talk wherin I said I was using the codex for TP and you said "I'll wash it off with your tears" - well done!

Caecilius - Awesome shadow lord hands down what a shadow lord should be! I really liked you, and our talks.

Sodsob - I wish you were not such a scaredy cat ALL the time. popping return wands at >80% health? Not much "dread" imposed there.

Hitrilipimi - Liked you, another class act enemy who was as fun to talk to as fight.

Valdifer - Good to talk to, wish we had gotten to mix it up in combat more often.

Kowelu - If I had set my wimpy to 0% I would've disemboweled your manticore. Damned wimpy F'ing me up.

Eliara - You gave me a really hard time in my younger years - I eventually learned to fight a monk paladin quite well.

Luthantulas - Enjoyed our fights - enjoy being a HeroIMM

Eleri - The one person who liked fighting as much as I seemed to. I enjoyed our fights, even if they were a bit one sided. You had my # that one time you caught me resting in that shrine though.

Anyone I forgot: sorry.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Varaez Azrel the Sage of the Enclave... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 12-Sep-15 11:44 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Varaez Azrel the Sage of the Enc..., Jarmel, 18-Sep-15 08:15 PM, #26
Reply Some good and some bad.., Raltevio, 17-Sep-15 02:44 AM, #21
Reply Thank you., Sarien, 17-Sep-15 07:11 AM, #22
Reply Good presense, Zqoemoa (Anonymous), 16-Sep-15 09:51 AM, #13
Reply I thought you were classy, Bildot (Anonymous), 14-Sep-15 08:33 AM, #5
Reply Goodbyes:, Sarien, 14-Sep-15 07:18 AM #4
Reply I liked you and thought you were my toughest foe., Quintus (Anonymous), 14-Sep-15 05:25 PM, #6
Reply Well done, Varnon (Anonymous), 14-Sep-15 05:56 PM, #7
Reply RE: Goodbyes:, Artificial, 15-Sep-15 03:03 PM, #8
Reply RE: Goodbyes:, Destuvius, 15-Sep-15 08:23 PM, #9
Reply I haven't kept logs, Relio, 15-Sep-15 11:20 PM, #10
Reply Make sure you report it, Kstatida, 16-Sep-15 03:27 AM, #11
Reply RE: I haven't kept logs, Imperial (Anonymous), 16-Sep-15 08:11 AM, #12
Reply sorry:, Sarien, 16-Sep-15 11:02 AM, #14
     Reply Next time you raid Palace, Kstatida, 16-Sep-15 11:19 AM, #15
          Reply Right:, Sarien, 16-Sep-15 01:04 PM, #16
               Reply Not quite applicable, I think, Kstatida, 16-Sep-15 01:17 PM, #17
Reply I was surprised to find Varaez was played by you, TJHuron, 16-Sep-15 04:21 PM, #18
Reply Yeah, I regret our interactions., Sarien, 16-Sep-15 05:25 PM, #19
     Reply Thumbsup, TJHuron, 16-Sep-15 07:10 PM, #20
          Reply Reading these posts....., Vonzamir, 18-Sep-15 02:08 AM, #23
               Reply That's very true, TJHuron, 18-Sep-15 12:06 PM, #25
Reply RE: Goodbyes:, Valdifer (Anonymous), 18-Sep-15 02:10 AM, #24
Reply RE: Goodbyes:, Luthantulas2 (Anonymous), 15-Sep-15 09:54 AM, #27
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Varaez Azrel the Sage of the Enc..., Selionar (Anonymous), 13-Sep-15 12:23 PM, #3
Reply We didn't meet much, but what I saw was good, Tiissana (Anonymous), 13-Sep-15 12:10 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Varaez Azrel the Sage of the Enc..., Nydfeldt (Anonymous), 12-Sep-15 12:31 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #125516 Previous topic | Next topic