Subject: "Lultrin's Role Chapter 5" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #76210
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM
Member since 19th Apr 2024
16793 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76230, "Lultrin's Role Chapter 5"

Role

Chapter 5

A step closer, simple thoughts of scientist of torture and black magic
Added Sun Jan 29 15:14:09 2023 at level 40:

I am closer, closer to true dominion in the Empire. A step away from being named Dreadlord
but Zrannaiw stands in my way. I do believe I have the favor of the Emperor, and have
earned the High Priestess' favor showing worth and aiding her and the divines though it
infuriates me that I have never seen this current Dreadlord. The power they wield and yet
the presence of dominance is lack-luster at best. Disappointing really. Of course my goals
do not stop there, with just the seat of Dreadlord, I who serve the Twin Honors,
Lord Destuvius, seek nothing but the top of the pillar, in guild, in status and position,
and in wealth and sophistication. Time will tell.

The war goes on and I do feel a bit of dispair as the battles seem more favored to our
enemies. Not that O don't believe the Emperor, but this grand march they speak of has yet
to show results. We are not the boot that steps on the neck of our enemies and I find myself
rather lacking on subjects who would be lovely for the music I like ot orchestrate. The sound
of a tortured soul, how pleasing, how daunting, how marvelous it is, yet I am far from
sated! This angers me and clouds my reasonable mind at times, but I will not defer.

I want to meet lord Destuvius, though I imagine they have not shared their presence with
me for some reason or another. Perhaps I am not worthy of their perfection, perhaps it is
my human blood that turns his eye blind to me. Whatever the reason, I only find reason
in serving him, yet.

I still debate to myself, what path to my true power will I venture towards. The option of wight
is not an option at all. The mummy seems more reasonable the choice, but the power of the lich,
though less successful in it's approach, yields far more and greater power. A tantalizing
debate of true suffering that turns in my mind about the hopeful future I will provide
to the Empire, once I am successful.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[EMPIRE] Lultrin DeP'leik the Spectre, Elite Imperial ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM
Reply Lultrin's Spell List, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Role Chapter 5, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM #
Reply Lultrin's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Statistics, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Skill List, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Title History, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's PK Deaths, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Leveling, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Timeline, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Mob Deaths, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Edges, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #76210 Previous topic | Next topic