Subject: "Lultrin's Role Chapter 4" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #76210
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM
Member since 24th Apr 2024
16806 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76229, "Lultrin's Role Chapter 4"

Role

Chapter 4

Desires, Twin honors, a musical masterpiece in the works.
Added Fri Jan 20 13:49:33 2023 at level 36:

The Empire has been fortuitous. They do not seem to mind my rather unique preferences
and have not insulted me upon my accent to my face. This is pleasing to me and my desires.
I have always been an obedient follower ever since I was a child, but this was
very unfulfilling to me. When I enjoyed torturing my brothers, I noticed
something about myself. I enjoy holding power over others, that I was more than just an
obedient servant, that I was one who seeks Dominion over others, that I will take what
I can, and on the screams and moans of the tortured victims on the way will be the
sweet melody I orchestrate.

I love music, almost as much as I enjoy war, and making those around me subservient to
me. It is an act most of the time to show obedience to the council and those ranked above me
mostly because that is the game you must play to acquire position and power, while heeling
like a good dog, though I sharpen my teeth and show that I am a wolf. Obedience is
important, as a follower of Destuvius, it is a pillar upon the magnificence of the
Twin Honors, and while it has it uses, it is not my end goal. I want power, I want Dominion
over others, I want the trembling, the screaming, the smell of fear and hate for me so
that I may crush them when they feel ready to oppose me. This is my music, this is my love
this is what drives me.

Torture is fascinating, did you know? The simple things you can do to, compared to the complex
procedures. Though while fascinating, there are who are resistant to certain procedures.
Some races are resistant to diseases and poisons, which make that torture less effective
while others might be more vulnerable to it, are less vulnerable to bleeding out and harder
to cut, to open such wonderful wounds. But every time I get a chance to practice my craft on
an unwilling patient, it is like conducting a masterpiece, yet, I am still practicing the
art, and the musicians, my devices of torture, are not masters of the craft either, so it is
still incomplete, the perfect song, the swaying melody, I have much work to do to
truly make a wonderful masterpiece that I could listen to in my head over and over.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[EMPIRE] Lultrin DeP'leik the Spectre, Elite Imperial ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM
Reply Lultrin's Spell List, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Role Chapter 5, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM #
Reply Lultrin's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Statistics, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Skill List, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Title History, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's PK Deaths, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Leveling, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Timeline, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Mob Deaths, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Edges, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #
Reply Lultrin's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 28-Feb-23 07:55 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #76210 Previous topic | Next topic