Subject: "Inferno closing" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #3089
Show all folders

ScarabaeusWed 31-Oct-18 01:59 AM
Member since 19th Feb 2011
1524 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3089, "Inferno closing"

It has been drawn to my attention that a certain disgruntled player posted logs detailing many of the steps and challenges needed to descend through Hell. When I designed the area, my intent was to create something that challenged the players who enjoyed exploration and the excitement of the unexpected. Unfortunately, there have always been players who have wanted to negate that purpose and this one has accomplished that goal. Because of this, we’ve decided to close this area until such a time as these issues could possibly be addressed, possibly through some re-design. Given the size and scope of the area, there is no timeline for the completion of this work.

This is, unfortunately, a problem shared with other similar EXPLORE areas. The Immortal Staff would like to remind players of our wish to honor the various authors' intentions and not share or post explicit walkthroughs of such areas. Thank you.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT TopicInferno closing [View all] , Scarabaeus, Wed 31-Oct-18 01:59 AM
Reply But why?, sshhaappaa (NOT Shapa), 01-Nov-18 02:17 AM, #8
Reply horse and cart to steam engines, Scarabaeus, 01-Nov-18 02:23 AM, #10
Reply RE: Inferno closing, Jarmel, 01-Nov-18 02:17 AM, #7
Reply Sorry, robdarken_, 31-Oct-18 03:31 PM, #4
Reply RE: Inferno closing, Igos (Anonymous), 31-Oct-18 06:38 AM, #1
     Reply Time's Arrow, Scarabaeus, 31-Oct-18 06:40 AM, #2
     Reply Annoying thing about time., Marcus_, 31-Oct-18 04:05 PM, #6
     Reply Don't be sorry, Twist, 31-Oct-18 08:37 AM, #3
          Reply Thank you for that btw., ice king, 31-Oct-18 03:30 PM, #5
               Reply totally. woldrun showed me (firhindil), Dallevian, 01-Nov-18 02:17 AM, #9
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #3089 Previous topic | Next topic