Subject: "RE: That kinda sounds like the opposite of working as intended.." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24334
Show all folders

IshuliSun 17-Jul-22 08:11 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2146 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24337, "RE: That kinda sounds like the opposite of working as intended.."

It's the way it passes an argument into an argument into a check into a check, where some can use the memory location of the individual, and other require "names" - which translates to keywords on mobs.

So then when you do the command and multiple mobs share names, it gets all kinds of weird due to how pull has to work since it takes multiple argument (name and direction) which it segments out, while it tries to also let you just enter one argument and not obligate two.

Which is funky.

I'll spend some more time on it when I have time and maybe work it from the ground up in a way that prevents this situation AND doesn't create new problems. I already spent an hour just on this this morning, and I'll put some more time in it later to see if I can work it out.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicPull not working [View all] , Whip Dude (Guest), Wed 13-Jul-22 12:17 AM
Reply Working as intended., Ishuli, 13-Jul-22 07:09 PM, #1
     Reply That kinda sounds like the opposite of working as inten..., Java, 17-Jul-22 06:44 AM, #2
          Reply RE: That kinda sounds like the opposite of working as i..., Ishuli, 17-Jul-22 08:11 AM #3
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24334 Previous topic | Next topic