Go back to previous topic
Forum Name History & Lore
Topic subjectI love it...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=472&mesg_id=508
508, I love it...
Posted by Lightmage on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am going to make a prediction......

Flunky chars are going to turn to the old Nexus ways. The players that dont take the time to learn the true goals and tiny details of what just happened. This is going to turn into a mages/warriors that like magic vs Battle. We are going to see Battle getting ganged like mad by the Cloud giant bash whores and their pack of gnome shifters/vokers.

I always hated most players attitudes that play Battle anyhow...so I think it will be a awesome change. MAGIC vs. Battle on a widescale.

I am not even playing at the moment but the amount of bitching Im getting via email...ICQ...ect. Its very weird.

Nepenthe, I dont think people understand yet what you are doing and are instead just making judgements based on a few rumors and/or few vague Nepenthish lines you have written.

Post some logs of the Veil/Horn event!! I am fighting hard not to play, so logs are easing the suffering.

Now wouldnt it have been easier just to bring back MASTERSII, then we can all just beatdown villagers and collect shinies without all the thinking that is involved with Nexus? Heh