Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Santa Zulg 2007
Topic subjectTracking leaders & cabalwars over time
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=220
220, Tracking leaders & cabalwars over time
Posted by GinGa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Back before the leaders command, people were keeping track of leaders new and old on the history and events board. That 'old leaders' list was absolutely great for trying to place stories in a CF timeline. You could look up to see how inducted you/who lead the enemy at the time and use it as a time reference for everything else.

Since we've stopped updating it, but have the leaders command, I was wondering if there was some sort of automatic archiving we could do in reference to 'who lead when'. Each time someone gets onto the leaders command, could we get them added to some kind of history? It doesn't even have to be published often, just every now and again so we can look 6 months back and think 'aahhh, it was good against Aeria's gang. She twisted my nipples like a whore from hell.'

And the old battle leaders history is still awesomely nostalgic.

Cheers.

Yhorian
227, Added November 2008 (n/t)
Posted by Zulghinlour on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
221, RE: The Leader records.
Posted by Zulghinlour on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is something I've been slowly working on (a way to track the cabalwars, and the previous leaders of CF). I'll leave it here as a reminder. My current thoughts are for it to be done via automated forum posting much like the death angel, but I haven't had a chance to dig into it further.
222, Thanks very much.
Posted by GinGa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Your a star.

Yhorian