Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Santa Zulg 2007
Topic subjectImproved Consider Observation Skill
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=150
150, Improved Consider Observation Skill
Posted by Tac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just like improved compare, it gives to more info via consider. Things like Size, Race, Class (it's nice to know beforehand if you might get stoneshattered), etc. Since there seems to be a large gap between improved compare and the next observation skill, I think it would fit in nicely there.
157, gawd, that's genius. GJ~
Posted by Aodh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
151, Santa Zulg strikes again (n/t)
Posted by Zulghinlour on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
152, Thanks... and request...
Since I don't have time to play at all right now... let alone play enough to get this skill and try it out... Would you give me a sample of what it looks like? Pretty please?
153, Nope...
I'll leave that as a surprise for the folks who earn it.
154, Booo....
I figured as much, but hey... I've only been pitching the idea for like a year and a half... oh well, it'll be something to look forward to when my life calms down and I can play again.
155, The sad part...
I had 90% of the code for this done probably based off your idea from last Santa Zulg and totally forgot about it.
156, If You See Things That are Weird...
Posted by Kastellyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Please use the typo command to report it, like you do now. Things like a dwarf being described as a human, a mage with warrior skills, etc. I did a rough scrub, but it's entirely possible I missed something.

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

*** Email me your testimonials or two-line blurbs. Help our marketing efforts! ***