Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectTime for a discussion on...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=864
864, Time for a discussion on...
Posted by GinGa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Minotaur speech.

There are many disadvantages, I know. Most quests operate on speeches, access to certain places too but one or two things do seem a little too much.

Namely, I've heard a Minotaur, no matter what, cannot get out of a certain area explore without dying. Problem is the keyword cannot be understood. Sounds like an instant death-trap. Since the people in this area explore are the friendly, we accept and love everyone kind I would have thought they'd stoop down to help a lost minotaur if he appears friendly enough.

Anyone else got ideas on it? I'd like to hear them.
866, I say, don't believe what you hear
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you are talking about the area I think (recently mentioned on Dio's), it just isn't true.

There are two ways for a minotaur to get out of the area you spoke of (assuming it is that one), that I can think of. One is easier than the keyphrase. One is harder.

I also wouldn't describe it as an instant deathtrap if you were unable to use either of these ways, because death in that area is usually a slow and painful process.

Finally, I wouldn't say the people of the area are friendly either. Just some are not hostile.
865, RE: Time for a discussion on...
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There are many disadvantages, I know.

As has been stated here a number of times, however, being difficult to understand is a designed drawback of the race.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com