Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectNope...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=74482&mesg_id=74577
74577, Nope...
Posted by goodie shamie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Problem is there is a old conversation and then fairly recent stuff that goes on in game...

Maybe I wasn't clear with all of the comments, but coming at me as a player. Over something someone else did is ####ing stupid.

If another player kills a good align mob, don't go #### on me cause they did it... I'm not here to babysit someone else. Good #### on that player...

It shouldn't of been brought up with me and my character at all. Like I said I am not interested in being mr course corrector and policing the mud.

However Destuvious if you and the rest of the staff think my point is in fact stupid, then that might actually be part of whats wrong with the mud...

If its a big deal, then fix the stuff in code so good on good kills affect the players alignment. Start permanently subtracting it from their alignment based on player level vs mob level.

The game of CF is a living thing where other players are also playing so its not just as simple as a its my experience so I am going to #### on everything else. If you don't want to get wrapped up into the secondary effects of being good aligned just play evil.

Evil characters go through the same stupid stuff in empire...

Personally I don't care at this point though. I deleted my last character and you now have 1 less player.