Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI don't get it...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=74358&mesg_id=74363
74363, I don't get it...
Posted by k-b on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Am I the only one who find AP's EXTREMELY difficult to fight against? I know they can be killed easily if you catch them off guard, or if they are played by a noob, but mostly they are played by vets.

I find them one of the hardest classes to fight against, and I don't understand how you find them difficult to play. With their ability to do the whole c 'sleep', flee, c 'sleep', flee, c 'sleep' thing, they are extremely dangerous. Especially with vault which is basically a death sentence in the mid ranks. And the lower numbers only help with that.

Maybe you only mean at hero? I guess at hero it gets harder, but in the mid ranks they are damn-near unstoppable when played by someone competent.

I'm sure there are some exceptions. A Maran could cause them some trouble. Maybe a strong rager. But other than that, an AP should probably be the favorite in a 1 on 1 situation. I'm not sure how that translates to being 'hard to play'.

Maybe I'm looking at it from a vet's prospective. But I find AP's to be a bit on the OP side. If anything, I would be in favor of toning them down a bit. I think their 'sleep' spell shouldn't be nearly as effective as it is. But that's just my opinion.

I'm curious why you find them 'hard to play'? I'm genuinely curious.