Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectSleek system question
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=74318
74318, Sleek system question
Posted by Wand Seeker on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When I discuss with my guildmaster, he/she gives me a hint towards a wand. I go and get that wand.

Do I then need to discuss again and get a new location or can I return to that location more than once?

If I need to discuss and get a new location each time will I eventually start getting repeats?

If too much time passes will the guildmaster give me a new hint to a different location?

Is there another post that I missed when searching about this topic someone could point me to?

thanks,
Wand Seeker
74319, RE: Sleek system question
Posted by rex spangler on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Do I then need to discuss again and get a new location or can I return to that location more than once?

The wand goes to a new location. You need to discuss again for another hint. However, it's possible to find them without the hints if you look in the right place.

>If I need to discuss and get a new location each time will I eventually start getting repeats?

It is possible to get repeats.

>If too much time passes will the guildmaster give me a new hint to a different location?

Yes, but it's a long time.

>Is there another post that I missed when searching about this topic someone could point me to?

I don't know.
74320, New spot timer
Posted by Necro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I never seen it happened, ever. I never had a problem with it, but I've seen some players who couldn't get their wands (air shifters with underwater wand, for example). Perhaps it is a good idea to decrease that cooldown, for the sake of less experienced players and newbies!