Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI was thinking about that the other day too
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=74169&mesg_id=74170
74170, I was thinking about that the other day too
Posted by TJHuron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don’t see why Nexus couldn’t exist in today’s CF as a sort of niche cabal. Hell, it’s damn near automated. Monthly auto leader elections and the whole cabal and space already exists. Does it really require much imm oversight? You could just let any staff member bring the smack down if a member is aiding the side in power too much.

Entropy kind of exists on the fringes. Why not Nexus?

It doesn’t seem like you’d need to remove a cabal to bring it back. It can’t hurt to have a few Nexuns running about mixing everything up.

The only thing is I could see maybe some people worried Battle would suddenly have too many enemies but as a guy who loves Battle I say bring them on. If it truly is a big concern then make Nexus less about magic and more about true balance. Basically, the neo-nexuns want a perfectly balanced veil versus a thin one and remove them as an enemy from the Tablet. So, only way they cross paths with Battle is when there’s a #### ton of Villagers logged in and the veil gets super thick.

I dunno. Seems fun and simple.