Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectNobody is misunderstanding you.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=73908&mesg_id=73923
73923, Nobody is misunderstanding you.
Posted by robdarken_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I consider anything before 30 the lowbie PK zone. So when I say, "lowbie warrior" that includes 25+, it's even more relevant there than it is at 15. I understand, I just don't agree.

This is a non-problem. If you're too bad at PK to find and surprise one person who's busy, just rank up and they'll start coming to you. If, even with that, you can't PK a single person when your situation is equal or worse (god forbid), that isn't a broken system, that's just you being bad at PK. It's *supposed* to be slightly challenging to get your first mage kill, self-reliance fit to beat the odds is what ragers are about. Some classes just don't get detect invis, but like the rest of them, you prove you can make do without any outside help. That's the point, you prove yourself worthy before you get ANYTHING.

I wouldn't rub it in if you didn't try to frame it as some kind of seriously broken situation, I can't not laugh at that (especially given how easy it is to overcome). You're just going to have to rank out of your power zone and face a tougher matchup instead.