Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectLOL. Calling Aztezul a "star player" is a joke.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=73814&mesg_id=73877
73877, LOL. Calling Aztezul a "star player" is a joke.
Posted by k-b on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm not sure I have ever played against a more scared and conservative player as Aztezul. He makes the me's and Shaapa's of the world look like kamikaze pilots. As Leitha he would spend HOURS just sitting in Galadon shaking in his boots, until AT LEAST 2 of his goons would log on. As in, one goon was simply not enough. It had to be 2 or 3, including Imperials.

Just like the last 4 or 5 of his Necro's (seriously, he's been basically playing the same character for 2 years straight) he abused the protection of Tribunal, and the overwhelming leniency of Ishuli to turn the mummy quest into a by the books affair, while also risking very little in the process.

The IMM's, who aren't quite the idiots some of you think they are, are quite capable of noticing this as well. They generally aren't going to reward anyone who isn't risking something or really putting themselves on the line. You can get some of the more superficial rewards, like titles and the like, but the really cool stuff generally goes to OUTSTANDING play. Of which I generally don't qualify, just for those who think I'm talking about myself.

So, in summation. I'm glad Aztezul got to make the best thing he can. And I'm glad he was able to bring back Scion. Seriously, thanks for that because I plan on giving it a go sometime. But other than that, he was actually really really weak sauce. Like seriously boreing. And the irony of his grand design losing him his ganksquad, restricting his hours, and forcing his delete is one of the more sweet things this game has ever given me. ;)