Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: For what it's worth, I've experienced exactly the same thing.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=73288&mesg_id=73294
73294, RE: For what it's worth, I've experienced exactly the same thing.
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Depends on the Provost.

Tribunal outlines, in its rules (who woulda guessed) what an unacceptable group partner is. And it's based solely on the number of warrants they have, not their racial proclivities. SHOULD they go beyond that and discriminate on other factors? They could, but Tribunal sure loves its technicalities, ORDER!

Could a Provost just loathe orcs entirely and share the view of the Galadonian guards in that orcs suck and should stay away? There have been some who did take that view.

Others don't.

I've only seen, I think, twice in a few years any Magistrate break the 'who you can travel with' rule? That's off the top of my head.

But to repeat, if you've got a bad warrant and you want it noticed, you appeal it. I'm with Daev in his general views of warrants in general. If you don't make noise, I don't see it. If I do see wild regular sketchy behavior, I have knocked it down before. But that requires a trend enough that I notice on my own without you saying anything - and I don't have the time (or interest) to focus all my attention just on that.

Find a cool Outie way to make some noise! You'll even get bonus points for it ;)

-Ish