Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectWhat really motivated this thread...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72998&mesg_id=73046
73046, What really motivated this thread...
Posted by Homard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was that recent scarab deletion thread where he got purged for cursing in an empty room.

That’s so wildly out of touch from my version of CF that I feel like those “George Lucas raped my childhood” guys.

I’d love to see this game come back from the dead, but this kind of #### is actively driving off defect players. Do you think the Scarab Invoker or whatever wasn’t good for the game? Why the emphasis on making the whole experience less fun?

I don’t think any of you guys are really enjoying this anymore. How about you guys all bail and let those of us trying to have a good time have it back?

I’m just really disappointed in Rah, and sure I accept his apology, but I do hope he learned something. I KNOW Emnon did when he ruined the event at the Inn. That was ####ty too.

Let it be a learning experience, but realize that a single mistake will drive people away. It’s like a restaurant where you have a hundred good meals but then get sick. You’re not going back.