Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectTake your meds.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72998&mesg_id=73044
73044, Take your meds.
Posted by Homard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You’re way too emotionally invested in something that has nothing to do with you.

And yeah, none of that was aimed at him. That’s aimed at all of you. I know everyone has a hard on for Shaapa, but as far as I’m concerned he’s an NPC with great AI. Never gotten a shred of RP from him. I think he sucks at CF as a result. Attacks unjustified by RP will get you slapped with an alignment change. I’m just calling him out.

I had what I thought was a great role. I’m sorry if it ####ed up Rah’s immersion, but I don’t have to accept his apology when his behavior is par-for-the-course with the both IMMs and players acting completely without RP. But he’s held to a higher standard.

He acted like a #### and ruined the funstick for a character who I thought had a lot of potential. Y’all loved that Dwarf from space. Give something different a chance. The game is going on 30 years. How many times can mages burn your village?