Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Your mileage may vary...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72998&mesg_id=73016
73016, RE: Your mileage may vary...
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Since I've been here there haven't been any washed out heroimms I'm aware of, so that's strange. As to "at odds", given the posts I regularly see here, and the prays I see, there are definitely folks that are purposefully antagonistic and rather rude.

For a brief example, I see a big chunk of various "#### you" to the imms this year alone in prays. I can tell you every time I've seen them, that it doesn't do much for a discussion or anything like that. But I think if you've seen stuff like that for years, it gets pretty easy to 'feel at odds'. I personally don't feel at odds, but given the dialogue I have seen just recently on these threads, I can see a number of people want it to be, or are intent on painting it that way.

I haven't seen any behavior relating to trying to matter by authority. I haven't seen a single administrator act like a turd to act like a turd. I can't emphasize that enough.

Not much else I can say since I'm only used to what I've seen and experienced while I'm here, but I admit I am kinda getting bored of threads like these, since it has no focus of what is currently ongoing in the game - and we've got lots we're doing! :)

-Ish