Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectYour mileage may vary...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72998&mesg_id=73008
73008, Your mileage may vary...
Posted by Homard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But from my observations over a series of months most of the high level IMMs I spoke to seemed to feel that they were for some reason at odds with the playerbase.

I put it down to small minded people wielding what little authority and control they have in life as a way to feel like they matter, I guess. It was a major turn-off. I cannot emphasize that enough.

A lot of you guys are great to RP with, but you’re really pretty abrasive without that level of insulation. I know that goes for the players, but I was legitimately surprised to witness what I can only describe as an Us vs. Them mentality.

If you want I’ll see if I have logs of IMMs acting just as petty and petulant as any player, but I don’t have the energy to look for them.

Maybe it’s all peace and love for you Ish, but my experience, and the experiences of several other washed out Hero IMMs I’ve spoken to is that most of you guys are pretty unpleasant.