Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: General Disgruntledness
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72998&mesg_id=73007
73007, RE: General Disgruntledness
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can't speak to your specific issue since I don't know what shapeshifter you were, or why you were smited. If you were praying for an imm NOT in their shrine, some imms smite you. I know FOR SURE that some religions smite you. I can't speak to yours, but that's a possibility. Your best bet might be emailing the imm in question and asking for feedback so you can figure out stuff :).

I'd rather not have two threads like this, so if you don't mind let's keep it all to the other thread.

To the imms - it depends on the imm. Not all imms are the same, not all religions are the same. While Ishuli might not smite you for praying to her from a bar, I'm sure Ergush might. That IS rp. Just like if you pray "Hey Ish, F U u suck" and I smite you, that's my IC response to whatever faux pas you may have done to gain the negative attention of the god(s).

Not sure what else to say since you haven't mentioned what character, but again I suggest emailing the Imm to figure out why it happened if you are 100% unsure.

-Ish