Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectOf course
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72895&mesg_id=72929
72929, Of course
Posted by Saagkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ishuli, I like you a lot and I think you're in a very tough position. Though you spend a lot of time and effort improving the CF experience, you cannot make the changes that need to be made nor can you force those who can to do so. That said, the "play something else" suggestion has been used and abused over the years to sidestep discussions about whether something is a problem and how, if so, it can be addressed. The GFU was directed more at the previous uses.

If I want to become an IMM...well, I don't anymore. My point was that the requirements to become an IMM (who can code) hasn't changed in, what, decades? The fact that a MUD (that's slowly dying) does not have an IMM who can code to help address that is proof that there is something wrong with the IMM process. If it was working, you would have someone who could code and some free time to do it. Period.

Edit: I don't apologize for my passion to keep CF afloat. I wish some IMMs besides you shared it.