Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: What would bring you back?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72895&mesg_id=72923
72923, RE: What would bring you back?
Posted by Jarmel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
100% ok with the response will just clarify

Perhaps my initial con loss response wasn’t clear. There are a lot of people who loose no gear at alll but delete early from silly deaths so it can be gear driven and I wonder if the con loss is what it is. I don’t discount in the grand scheme of things that a lot of players delete way before they hit con loss or age death. But this to me kinda of just says well the con kinda doesn’t matter in the long term so let’s see if we can get a short term gain.

As for edges it’s just flogging a dead horse but it seems to be the change players are most vocal on. Main reason I mention it.

I will say one thing as a big thumbs up
I feel the Imms efforts to drive events for player involvement has been at an all time high. This has been fantastic on the flip side tho some events have fallen flat this lies on the players that call for more of this interaction. So big thumbs up to the Imms for pushing through this and keeping this ball rolling it’s eggcellent!