Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: The IMMs asking this question.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72895&mesg_id=72909
72909, RE: The IMMs asking this question.
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sure.

Continuing running religions and interactions.

Continue events to try and keep the CF calendar full of neat chance for RP and PK. Today was even a unique new attempt at a sort of 'immortal holiday' which a few people took part in (thanks Rahs!).

Continue outputting areas.

Continue updating the website and trying to make it cool (like the character generator, bwahaha).

Put out some ads for CF. I have tossed my own money into this, but I fully admit I'm not a cool marketing ad-know-how guy, but I'm trying a few things.

Working on a method to get CF on to Steam's game library among other locations.

I'm pretty deep into a number of these, and I'm fiddling with ideas on other stuff, so we'll see how that goes. I've got high hopes though, and my fingers are always crossed that the people I see complaining will hop on and enjoy the game as is.

But while I can say those things, I can say without any insult intended, that what I'm looking for isn't input, since I've got a crazy surplus of that. And everyone is always game to provide input, over-saturated market! Instead I'm hoping for people equally motivated to just jump in, play, and aim to make the game fun. Talking is cool, doing is cool'er!

-Ish