Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectFuture Character Challenge..
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72706&mesg_id=72706
72706, Future Character Challenge..
Posted by Emnon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Years ago, a former IMM Amaranthe, used to run what she called a Character Challenge. Some players may remember this and others perhaps not, but I am in the midst of bringing back this little gem of hers in one form or another. I'm looking to gauge the interest of the playerbase to see if this is something that you would enjoy or not. For those who are wondering what this is or entails..

1. I would create several different characters that may or may not have ties to each other.

2. Each character will have a basic predetermined outline and traits to follow.

3. Unlike the former challenges, you will use those predetermined traits to flush out a role based on the information given to you. A role is a MUST.

4. There MUST be a level of commitment to these characters where your not deleting at the drop of a hat.

5. We all don't care that you have multiple characters/alts that you play, but don't neglect those characters by choosing to participate in this.

6. The characters will be issued out completely random. This is a cool opportunity to play outside of your comfort zone and just have fun with the character.

7. There will be a base theme/plot that will unfold and loose enough that if a character drops it will still survive.

8. Unlike the old Challenges, you will be able to enter into rolecontests because YOU are writing your roles.

9. I will set up some various events involving some of these characters that may or may not be integral to moving along there story.

10. This is for YOU and for YOU to have fun with.

Yay or Nay?

Emnon