Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectYou really dissapointed me
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=70620
70620, You really dissapointed me
Posted by Beront on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
yea

Live with that, ofcourse we can start the #### and I'll win. But your winner is that ####. You can kiss his ass once again. You fell to the end, good luck finding #### there.

70647, What does RL stand for? nt
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
70651, Russian Lament
Posted by robdarken_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzg7z9xawLI&feature=youtu.be
70633, Please explain what this means
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When you are calm.

I have no problem understanding your characters in the game but your rants on the forums are hard to understand.
70644, RE: Please explain what this means
Since you still seem to think I should have been denied:
1. You can see from the PM's that nbm only contacted me because he had been trying to get hold of Taal, his cabal's ap, for months without success, to give the mask. When he contacted me he didn't know for sure I was Tsal. He had already decided to give the mask.
2. While we talked about Shadow plane it is also clear from the PM's that we didn't want to leverage any of it against other players. In fact, the reluctance to share its secrets applied to me too. Is been in the cabal for ages without being shown the secret and I was only shown when scarab gave his blessing.
3. I used no gear from the plane outside of the plane.
4. The guy that claimed I lied to cover it up was failing to understand that I knew he couldn't possibly have been told to use the XXX by needs, like he claimed, without also bring down how to use it. So I knew something was dodgy. Ooc, I also knew the imperials that cheated their way through hell would look to do the same in Shadow plane, so I was watching of for anyone that send to be an imperial spy.
I didn't pk with jeede other than one raid where we were the underdogs. I only shares stuff in the PM's that could effectively have gone in the in game note system. Except as an ap you can lose everything while distracted by note writing.

So what exactly would I be banned for?

Compare this with people coming out with all the hell gear/Tatt's/pk support and Imperial political support.
70646, Now you can tell us everything, but you cheated, OOC connection
I don't need to compare, I saw your cheating, saw your abusing qhcf to ban peoples with your friends, read pms, use pms to contact in game. But you didn't get deny, end of story.
70650, Because you spoke to another player out of game?
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Since that seems to be reason enough to deny Kstatida.
70663, RE: Because you spoke to another player out of game?
Clearly not. Because they haven't banned you. Because you didn't leverage taking to other players for advantage in the game either, we are told.

The funniest thing about it is the misinformation, with people incorrectly spreading who plays who, and about the special scarab power that never existed.
70626, Captain
Posted by robdarken_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We've received signals from the Alpha Phucktaurus sector.
70627, I got it too, but still I'm in a shame a burning
They supported the most ####ing piece of #### in this world.

I saw the bad guys, a bit more bad guys, but this #### is about everything, the drug####. The heroin #### playmaker. I know, you'll not understand it, but this #### can kill his mother and lie to other that he didn't. Heh.
70622, He was the cheater all the time, but he can't blame others.
Posted by beront on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was solo glik or mhirnal or kosty or thil, this #### is scared and burning, that I kill shapa all the time. He is the pig.

Why did you follow his request? Idiots.
70623, I'm beront, I don't give a #### I'll make this public
I know Ksta for hey! from 1998 or so.
I know shapa in game from 1996

I've killed shapa THE IN EVERY ####ING MUD

like I killed his villagers, he is mad, he is an idiot in pk

He is the LOOOOOOSER. Beront is better.

I've anathemed all of them, shapa, ksta, some other guys, I don't care

But this ####, shapa, came to me ooc, asked not to anathema him (even if it was the reason, the empire was weak, I gave him the chance, so we he was brakmar ooc #### char) I wanted a black sigil :) But the drag####ass, always drag#### ass.
70624, I didn't anathema that ####
He was good for the Empire.

It was a mistake.

Imm saw IP. Hello.

Now they punished their situation, denied tau for nothing, and didn't deny that piece of ####ing ####. GO UMIRON! GO DESTY. ####ing scum.
Do I need to explain?
70625, You fell below the level Imms
Hah, code, behavior, proxy. He has broke everything. This is why I like to full loot him.