Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectSkills you just can't figure out.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=70002
70002, Skills you just can't figure out.
Posted by Grallon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So, I was going through my old logs, back to a time years ago when I did a slew of rangers, mostly explorers because I solo alot, and scatter and tend wounds is great. I even took one ranger into and explored up to the first circle of hell solo....still the only time I've been there.

But.....the Explorer skill...resilience....

I've never been able to notice it doing........anything.

Of the mobs that poison or plague you, not one of them ever failed to poison or plague on the first attempt. Not once did I skip an hours worth of damage from poison or plague...not once did I notice taking less damage, or poison or plague not messing up hp regen.
Not once did I notice a lower timer on poison or plague.

I've never noticed any of the pc's I fought to have much trouble landing them on me....

So what does it actually do? I'd have bug boarded it...if I had any clue what it was SUPPOSED to do...but I dont. Maybe it just makes me less likely to catch the flu in swamps....and it's been working perfectly.

Do any of you have skills/spells you've had but are still completely ignorant of?
70012, It reduces the chance
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
of getting poison and/or plague. When mastered - it's pain in the ass to plague you.