Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectWhat happens if you take STSF on a wood elf? Forum searching says it's bad. nt
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=69187
69187, What happens if you take STSF on a wood elf? Forum searching says it's bad. nt
Posted by Relio on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
69188, Tricky question to answer
Posted by Destuvius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There are a lot of situations where a w-elf does great with STSF. That depends heavily on the people you fight and what your specs and other legacy are.

If you intend to fight a lot of d-elf and elves, then STSF wouldn't be a great choice for a w-elf. If your PK range is a lot of giants/dwarves/duergars etc then STSF would be pretty solid.
69193, I liked it on wood-elf several times. n/t
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Gr
69195, Me as well
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was playing fire giant at the time.
69307, It's also very good vs shapeshifters
Posted by mage on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Since shifter forms always have crap Int and Wis, without fail. So shifters in form get OWNED by STSF (and if the shifter is fighting OUTSIDE of form, STSF likely own't even come into play before said unshifted shifter is dead).
69311, Care to explain?
Posted by vorian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>There are a lot of situations where a w-elf does great with
>STSF. That depends heavily on the people you fight and what
>your specs and other legacy are.

wich specs are better ?

Many use it with dagger but I don't know why...

>If you intend to fight a lot of d-elf and elves, then STSF
>wouldn't be a great choice for a w-elf. If your PK range is a
>lot of giants/dwarves/duergars etc then STSF would be pretty
>solid.

Why is it solid on giants/dwarves/duergars and not on drow and elves... something to do with INT?
69312, RE: Care to explain?
Posted by Saagkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've not played one, but my understanding is that STSF is int/wis based and the bigger the gap between you and your foe in these stats, the better it works (assuming your stats are the higher ones).