Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectGreater servitors
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=64422
64422, Greater servitors
Posted by N b M on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good afternoon!

Most of our players have seen a few of the conjurer granted rewards over the past couple years (I don't remember exactly when they were implemented). What I wanted to inquire about is the extent of these rewards.

We have seen the greater ice devil and I believe the greater archon (I may be wrong on this one).

What I wanted to know is if there were chaotic servitors of equal reward level, greater demons and angels.

As always, thanks for all you do, you guys just keep bringing us back as players.
64425, RE: Greater servitors
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There is a "greater xyz conjuring" skill for all four types. They all behave exactly the same way as far as I can see.
64434, Any greater elemental spells?
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I mean, I know about the funny books and stuff, but yeah.
64435, Nope. (nt)
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
ioja
64436, How do demons work?
Posted by laxman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tried so hard to earn that and it seems like the only one never handed out.

I mean are there 4 greater demons or was it implemented before the change away from the tier system.
64424, RE: Greater servitors
Posted by stlucian1992 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I believe Clahier had the greater Angel. Lesser Archangel I believe it was. I don't think however we've seen the Greater Archon. But I may be wrong. There's also logs of the Lesser Archangel if you want to see it in action :)
64426, I had the archon. Glorious, Iridescent Archon. It was really nice.
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've been chasing the rewards Naija got ever since. Plains Coyote and greater archon conjuring. That was definitely my conjurer peak that I won't ever see again.

Mostly because edge changes and stupid ####ing mobs that attack archon changes. Makes the class abso####inglutely horrible to play now.
64428, Dude! I remember when you sent your Plains Coyote to tank for us.
We had a group in the Maus and your coyote was a truckasauras.

That character seemed Uber powerful. Weren't you Justiciar too? Or was it Provost?
64429, I think Justiciar then Provost. n/t
gr
64432, RE: Greater servitors
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Maybe I've just forgotten but isn't lesser archangel just the strongest of the standard angels?
64433, They are. Greater angel = Archangel of the Light

Entrance to the Sewers

The floor is spattered with fresh drops of blood.
A dilapidated iron ladder is here, its bent rungs wrapped in filthy leather.
Ikiso is here, fighting Aranohl.
(White Aura) Darkness seems to flee the unbridled power of the archangel before you.
(Translucent) (White Aura) Aranohl is here, fighting Ikiso.
(Translucent) A shifting orb of vapor, vaguely face-like, hovers here.
(Barrier) Clahier is here.
An archangel of the Light yells 'You are wise to run, Zarkyem, for the judgment that awaits you may not be merciful!'
You fail to stop an archangel of the Light with a stone polearm.
You dodge an archangel of the Light's wrath.
Swinging your polearm in wide arcs, you keep an archangel of the Light at a distance.
An archangel of the Light is in perfect health.
64423, There are. n/t
gr
64427, I feel like you absolutely already knew this...
..like you're about to or already have rolled a conjurer and you want to remind IMMs that the rewards are there. You could always just play your current. =P