Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectQuestion about long standing bugs.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=64205
64205, Question about long standing bugs.
Posted by Recent_Necro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I post a few bugs off an on when I play a class that aren't acknowledged. Just so I stop flooding the bugboard in the future can we get a ruling on things like:

1) Zombies not getting any attacks in the second round of combat.
2) Charmed mobs randomly not following any orders until you make them fight something for 1-2 rounds.
3) Hillary Clinton being allowed to run for President.

Thanks.
64208, RE: Question about long standing bugs.
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If a bug hasn't been responded to yet, you can assume one of two reasons:

1) We haven't gotten to it yet (i.e., it hasn't even been read), or
2) We aren't able to reproduce it / don't know how to fix it yet.

Duplicate bug submissions can actually be beneficial, especially if they contain logs. The zombie order bug (#2) was much easier to figure out once we had a handful of logs to go by, for example.
64206, Not fixed doesn't mean not acknowledged
Posted by Destuvius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
#2 should be fixed ncr (or so) as of today
64207, I didn't mean to imply it was.
Posted by Recent_Necro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I just don't want to keep posting it if you guys can't get to it yet. #2 I've been posting about for years. #3 even longer.
64210, I think it's a different bug that got fixed
Posted by KaguMaru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When I last played a necro I consistently got the behaviour of a mob not taking order if it used a spec move in the last 1-2 rounds of a fight, and it would start responding again once it had been in combat again for another round or two as long as it didn't do the same thing again.
64211, Two bugs.
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What you described, and also this one: http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=17&topic_id=22293&mesg_id=22293&page=