Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectPanseasonal Champion
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=63658
63658, Panseasonal Champion
Posted by Doctor Whoof on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So I either missed this bit or it wasn't there before:

"This edge is available to any member of a seasonal race who is at least level 40, although its cost is less for characters who are experienced and accomplished."

The edge was very low on the list (I had list avaliable up to Remain Conscious), so I assumed it was cheap but after I took it (at level 44), my entire edge list vanished.

Since then I heroed and gained 8k more explore, 15k more observe, 5k more commerce but still I can't take any edges anymore.

Does it mean what I think it means? There's still 2-3 edges I'd REALLY like to take and I have a feeling I'll never see them now.
63662, This edge helps Herald cooks season their cast iron skillets better, right? So the eggs don't stick? n/t
Posted by Doof on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
63660, RE: Panseasonal Champion
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You've been hit by a bug. I'll try to catch up with you in-game and resolve it when I can, probably in the evening sometime.

To other players of limited races: don't take this edge for a few days.
63661, RE: Panseasonal Champion
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So that's why I was never able to take another edge after Panseasonal champion for Gromm!

Now I know whom to blame for my poor performance.
63659, I mean, no matter how expensive it is...
Posted by Doctor Whoof on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If I don't have enough points, then it simply shouldn't be on the list - instead it appeared as a cheap edge and then when I took it, it sent my edgepoints hard into the negatives.

Heroing SHOULD have opened some edge options again, that's why I am convinced of the negative part.

Sounds like a bug? I can provide the numbers if needed.